Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:
Meek Mill dies::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:10 minutes later :beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

She didn't console his gf or anything and dude was one of the first human beings to just straight up be nice to her

The damn T12 in T2 had more emotional range
shyt legit pissed me off. There was no need to do that bullshyt :beli:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well said,

I think it may just be harder for devs to write and harder for the audience to relate to stoic female characters. New Kratos and people like Geralt have a strong supporting cast to play off also, where i feel like Horizon still hasn’t really found it yet.
Horizon's best character prolly gonna be axed or recast.

RIP Lance:mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
PC nikkas finally blessed. Stay mad Xbox ass nikkas. All console nikkas actually lost, but that's another story.

My God this shyt is definitely by far the best graphics I've ever seen overall. The lighting, the skin textures, the fukking grass and leaves are the best I've ever seen in a game by far. I got everything maxed out on a 3080 and this shyt is running excellent on this outdated shyt.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
you have to have played horizon zero dawn first in order to be invested in the characters.
I played ZD and STILL this game was boring as fukk. The only person I care(d) about was Sylens. RIP Lance.

I really liked seeing what happened to all the scientists trying to save the world. And then what all happened there. But they were just old holograms from a thousand years ago.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:laugh:
Meek Mill dies::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:10 minutes later :beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

She didn't console his gf or anything and dude was one of the first human beings to just straight up be nice to her

The damn T12 in T2 had more emotional range
How would someone who never even met anyone until a teenager and didn't witness anyone die until 15 minutes after she became a clan member, know how to console somebody properly?

This is why I said y'all missing the most important part.. There are grown ass real humans who have zero idea how to console somebody after a death. shyt, they'll avoid even coming around. And they grew up normal

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Part 3 should be more like Dragon’s Dogma 2

They don’t have to retire Aloy but she could be the Earth general in the upcoming attack. Someone you report to and get quests from, etc.

They should let you create your own character and have 3 party members and you can work together and trap robots, jump on them and stab them with your spear, control them, and do more stuff with the enviornment.

I think just another open world horizon game with Aloy is gonna be too much, the third part needs a huge shake up and they should let us just be someone in the world that doesn’t constantly talk.