Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Going from Dragon's Dogma 2 to this is mind-boggling, amazing graphics, flawless 60fps on my 3060.

Capcom better get their shyt together if they really want to start making open world games.
I mean, the Decima engine is the best we've seen at least since HZD came out. Ain't no one touching Guerrilla in the graphics department. The fact they can do it like this in a huge open world game with complex stuff like Forbidden West is pretty wild.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Her reaction after Meek Mill died solidified it for me.

Her damn clone feels more alive :francis:

She's got a good backstory, but, she's such a damn robot

Technically, she is, right? Alloy was created for only one purpose, and that's to save earth. it's not Alloy was birthed like a normal person. So her emotions/conversations/reactions make since.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Technically, she is, right? Alloy was created for only one purpose, and that's to save earth. it's not Alloy was birthed like a normal person. So her emotions/conversations/reactions make since.

No, she's human. She just a test tube baby.

Plus, this is the second game and she's had a whole crew of people around her.

Not to mention the constant ":krs: OMG Aloy WASSUP, thank you for saving the universe! Aloy: :beli:"

She's not the T-800 in T2...you prolly don't want your protaginist in a trilogy to have some social skills

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Naw i think she’s like solid snake, she’s a clone but 100% human with her own thoughts and emotions. When they introduce Beta they are completely different personalities which is like a major plot point of the game

It’s Les Enfants Terribles all over again

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Like I pointed out earlier, even if her personality makes sense, then they should've done a better job with the characters surrounding and both their interactions with her and how she reacted to them. And Burning Shores showed that Aloy can be a more compelling character if they put effort into it :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Aloy is a woat protag, very uninteresting. Looks dumb. Has nasty cac dreads :scusthov:

The game is beautiful on pc tho :blessed:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No, she's human. She just a test tube baby.

Plus, this is the second game and she's had a whole crew of people around her.

Not to mention the constant ":krs: OMG Aloy WASSUP, thank you for saving the universe! Aloy: :beli:"

She's not the T-800 in T2...you prolly don't want your protaginist in a trilogy to have some social skills

I mean, she's racing against time trying to save the world and people in the game trying to kick it :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Part 3 should be more like Dragon’s Dogma 2

They don’t have to retire Aloy but she could be the Earth general in the upcoming attack. Someone you report to and get quests from, etc.

They should let you create your own character and have 3 party members and you can work together and trap robots, jump on them and stab them with your spear, control them, and do more stuff with the enviornment.

I think just another open world horizon game with Aloy is gonna be too much, the third part needs a huge shake up and they should let us just be someone in the world that doesn’t constantly talk.

Terrible idea :scusthov:

Thank God you aren’t a developer for part 3 :blessed:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Aloy is a woat protag, very uninteresting. Looks dumb. Has nasty cac dreads :scusthov:

The game is beautiful on pc tho :blessed:
Facts. I initially bought it for PS5 (right b4 it became free on psn :beli:) and couldn't finish because her char is so annoying and overly dramatic. This coming from someone who couldn't put down HZD.

I got it again on PC and the gfx are absolutely insane and butter smooth, 4k max errything, 120fps. It ran 120 on the 5 too. Other devs need to learn from this team.

I'm gonna muscle through it this time, when I get some damn time. But the combat in DD2 has me hooked

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Facts. I initially bought it for PS5 (right b4 it became free on psn :beli:) and couldn't finish because her char is so annoying and overly dramatic. This coming from someone who couldn't put down HZD.

I got it again on PC and the gfx are absolutely insane and butter smooth, 4k max errything, 120fps. It ran 120 on the 5 too. Other devs need to learn from this team.

I'm gonna muscle through it this time, when I get some damn time. But the combat in DD2 has me hooked
Yep, games look so good since the late ps360, ps4 gen that you don’t need a system melted for your game to look stunning, all these devs making games that can't even achieve 60fps at 1080p in consoles( and even worse, PC) can suck my dikk, there is no excuse for poor performance this gen.