Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Part 3 should be more like Dragon’s Dogma 2

They don’t have to retire Aloy but she could be the Earth general in the upcoming attack. Someone you report to and get quests from, etc.

They should let you create your own character and have 3 party members and you can work together and trap robots, jump on them and stab them with your spear, control them, and do more stuff with the enviornment.

I think just another open world horizon game with Aloy is gonna be too much, the third part needs a huge shake up and they should let us just be someone in the world that doesn’t constantly talk.

Nah, breh. As dry as Aloy can be, this is her story. You can't abandon her in the final act of a trilogy. I'd much rather they focus on improving the writing concerning her character than outright throwing her in the background entirely.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, breh. As dry as Aloy can be, this is her story. You can't abandon her in the final act of a trilogy. I'd much rather they focus on improving the writing concerning her character than outright throwing her in the background entirely.

Make her solid snake status in MGS2 :yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They don’t have to retire Aloy but she could be the Earth general in the upcoming attack. Someone you report to and get quests from, etc.

They should let you create your own character and have 3 party members and you can work together and trap robots, jump on them and stab them with your spear, control them, and do more stuff with the enviornment.

I think just another open world horizon game with Aloy is gonna be too much, the third part needs a huge shake up and they should let us just be someone in the world that doesn’t constantly talk.

...this is a completely different genre of video game, they aren't doing this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My man just came in here and said "they should make Horizon 3, but as a JRPG and with a completely different protagonist".

I didn’t say make it a “jrpg” (DD2 is barely a ‘JRPG’ as it is) i said let us have a small party of people to team up with (something you already do in the final act of the FW) and give us more immersive combat elements, like climbing.

Thats not a big ask as far as improving the gameplay loop and adding something new for a third game. The Aloy shyt is wishful thinking but she’s honestly not interesting enough to carry 3 games :yeshrug:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

:what: the fun part of Horizon games is going solo and surviving these damn robots. I'm all for new mechanics and enemies like they did for Forbidden West and the DLC, but you are asking a completely different game.

You are also acting like the game isn't a huge hit for Sony, why the fukk would they change something that works and prints money even when they choose the worst dates possible to release their games :dead:

The story isn't salvageable, only thing they can focus on is making gameplay as fun or even more fun than the previous games. Like I said when I finished Forbidden West, I'd love more focus on an epilogue post defeating Nemesis. but that's also never gonna happen.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Problem with Aloy is her writing and her being "Super Aloy" all the damn time.

I definitely think a Last of Us type of side missions were you introduce new characters with new powers that you play as in some mission is cool though.

BUT

The story jumped the shark :mjlol: with...

...with the Superman alien shyt

I have no idea that the story would go there or where it could go from now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are also acting like the game isn't a huge hit for Sony

No im not, im stating my minor criticisms and where i think they need to go for another 50 hour+ game

I’m on record here loving the series, don’t get so defensive to attack someone who actively cheers for the success of it. And yeah, i agree the story isn’t salvageable which is why im suggesting to just throw it in the bushes. Aloy isn’t interesting and where they’re going plot wise isn’t interesting. Just let us have a big ass sandbox to play in, with Inventive and immersive ways to kill Dino’s and traverse the landscape

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Going from Dragon's Dogma 2 to this is mind-boggling, amazing graphics, flawless 60fps on my 3060.

Capcom better get their shyt together if they really want to start making open world games.