Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Is the DLC worth the Buy?

Depends. Its a decent enough side story that focuses on Aloy more than the main game did. I'd say if you rock with Aloy as a character its worth it, otherwise put that 20 towards the heat dropping this month.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Early 2024 for PC? :blessed:

I got gamer fatigue after beating Zero Dawn and moving to Forbidden West right after. I never finished it on PS5 (barely even started it). I just wait a few months for the PC version to finish this :blessed:

Daps
The new GOW games in general are missing that scale and epic feeling due to the focus on a more intimate and grounded narrative. You just don't get those huge outrageous boss battles and set pieces in the new games.

And the horus fight could've been a lot better imo. The fight really demystified them and how they're supposed to be these unstoppable harbingers of the apocalypse. Like aloy was able to figure out how to take own down dolo via some "attack the glowing weak spot" shyt with weapons that are literally made from scraps, when these things wiped out all of the world's combined military forces.
Gotta remember the Horus is like at 40% strength being old with rusty parts and machinery. Aloy and Seyka had to do ALL that work on a machine that's not even half-strength. Full loaded and new Horus? That whole map would be gone in like 30 minutes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gotta remember the Horus is like at 40% strength being old with rusty parts and machinery. Aloy and Seyka had to do ALL that work on a machine that's not even half-strength. Full loaded and new Horus? That whole map would be gone in like 30 minutes.

Yeah, it was pretty much over heating the entire time you fought it

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Waited until now to play my first time through and decided to play majority of it on the portal and man what a game it is.

On the portal this game gives me next Gen Zelda Vibes with Robot Dinosaurs. This game is as good as any Zelda game and really what a Zelda game should strive to look like this Gen.

Playing on Portal adds a level of emersion I haven't experienced in a long time. Seriously if you haven't played forbidden west yet play it on the Portal, it will change your gaming experience for the better :wow: