Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think they’ve written themselves into a corner with Nemesis. It’s an AI 1000 years more advanced than what they found on Earth which was in addition itself 1000 years more advanced of what the people themselves are currently using. At this point it’s kinda ridiculous.

What I really enjoyed about the first Horizon was the story. Mainly uncovering what happened with the world before. This game started to lose me when the Zeniths were introduced and not only being the original earthlings, but could fly and had an impenetrable shield (until they didn’t). How this second game ended is even more weird.

I don’t know how they are going to stick the landing with the third game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What I really enjoyed about the first Horizon was the story. Mainly uncovering what happened with the world before. This game started to lose me when the Zeniths were introduced and not only being the original earthlings, but could fly and had an impenetrable shield (until they didn’t). How this second game ended is even more weird.

Best thing to do is go full sci fi, they already started in burning shores. Give us zenith armor and weapons and let everyone go nuts

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Most def

Aloy as a character seems to work best when she’s fighting warlords like Regalla, or groups like the Shadow Carja, ect

Not savior of the human race. I know she was literally created to be that, but it clashes with the tribalism of the world which works so well

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am enjoying the dlc so far, think am at the end already though lol these ish starts getting good and then it ends

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
That last dlc boss on ultra hard I swear ..too long.. I hate long drawn out fights like these they think people ain't got shyt to do smh

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Also no reason for ff 16 to run so poorly when this game is action heavy and graphically superior and still runs 100% better a