Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Just beat this. Played 80% of it on the portal. Put about 150 hours into. I found the ending to be a bit anti climatic. Overall Great game now on to the next.

Because of the portal I've beaten 3 games in the last 4 weeks. Games that would have sat in my backlog if it wasnt for this thing. Currently the Portal is the best gaming accessory out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just beat this. Played 80% of it on the portal. Put about 150 hours into. I found the ending to be a bit anti climatic. Overall Great game now on to the next.

Because of the portal I've beaten 3 games in the last 4 weeks. Games that would have sat in my backlog if it wasnt for this thing. Currently the Portal is the best gaming accessory out.

Did you play Burning Shores?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Do you play your Portal outside of the house? How's the lag? That's the only thing stopping me from copping one. If I pay $200 and that shyt lags like the phone, I'm gonna be pissed!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game getting paid absolute dust on pc lol

Horizon and bad release timings, name a better duo. To be fair, theres like 50 games releasing this week for whatever reason

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Game getting paid absolute dust on pc lol

Horizon and bad release timings, name a better duo. To be fair, theres like 50 games releasing this week for whatever reason
it would be in Steam's Top Ten if it wasn't for the Spring Sale. I predict it will be in the top 5 after release

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
She’s what keeps the franchise from being a 10/10 tbh :francis:

Cool robot Dino’s, beautiful open world, fun traversal, good gameplay, woat protagonist and weak supporting cast. she has the personality of a damp napkin

The hoe a clone what more do you want from a clone :mjcry: