Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
But I prefer performance mode and its still look fukking beautiful :wow:
Yeah, ever since they fixed it, it's amazing how good performance more still looks. I was playing most of the DLC in Balanced mode, but one I realized that it was great looking in performance, I switched it and finally beat the dlc in that mode. Other modes are for photos only now. Still wish there was an option to automatically switch the game to either balance or fidelity mode during cutscenes and dialogues sections and it switch back to performance once gameplay continues.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Fu5-2OyWIAI11-9
Fu5-z_XXwAMM0Ma

Fu5-7YtXsAQqgBk

I hate that I waited until the final battle to purchase the Emperor's bow cuz that bow is a BEAST. Only got leveled it up to 2 and it does heavy damage. I also forgot to apply coils to it until after the final fight

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finished it, I could play this franchise basically forever, gameplay is just too damn fun for me. The Horus fight was :ohlawd:

Glad Aloy showed more character work with Seyka as a love interest....then again, on the epilogue she goes back to being a complete fukking a$$hole when she talks to Sylens and barely cares what Beta has to say to her:laff: :dead:

So we gonna get a whole bunch of new weapons for the third game :ehh: cool, that means HEPHAESTUS can go wild creating new robots :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat the DLC last night. Don't understand the outrage over the ending considering that...

You get the option to kiss Sekya or not. The way it sounded; I thought you were forced to do it

The outrage would make you assume that not only are you forced to do it but then you have to get a short dyke haircuts, adopt a Sudanese orphan, pit bull, and then listen to Susan b Anthony lectures on Suffrage