Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know breh. It don’t sound like a human is supposed to beat one of them jokers just running a straight fade

I think they can do some Shadow of Colossus shyt where you need to dodge its attacks while getting close to it (probably via flying) and basically gotta platform your way to the power cell.

I just hope whatever they do is done well cause this is something thats been teased for two games now.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Possibly but it won’t be nominated again as a port. Still holding out for that announcement though

Who said anything about a port :sas1: I’m bullshytting, I don’t expect to see anything else in the half life universe until I’m ready to retire:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who said anything about a port :sas1: I’m bullshytting, I don’t expect to see anything else in the half life universe until I’m ready to retire:mjlol:

It really is crazy how valve just gave up on making games. I still think they’re the best in the industry when it comes to FPS narrative driven games

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
DVD doesn’t really affect movie production does it? I know the PS4 is holding shyt back for sure.
Having sub hd quality DVDs while 8k tvs are on the market is asinine. Indefensible. Why are they supporting something from the N64 PS1 days!?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Having sub hd quality DVDs while 8k tvs are on the market is asinine. Indefensible. Why are they supporting something from the N64 PS1 days!?

The majority of people who still buy physical media do so on DVD. Also, the jump to DVD to Blu-Ray is no way as drastic as the jump from VHS to DVD when you talk about overall functionality.

Movies are filmed with high quality cameras and then downgraded to fit on DVD, so like the other poster said it doesn't affect movie production. It's not like games development where you need to conform to the lowest tier model, so you make concessions overall in order to be efficient in your development process. A reasonable person who owns a 4K/8K TV will also know not to use DVD when wanting to watch high quality content with their equipment.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gonna try and unlock the new game + stuff before Burning Shores drops

FkF5ofYWYAM81QF
FkF58iMX0AEWrG4

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin