Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
get your paper on the front end to only alienate people who bought the PS4 version brehs:francis:
Ain’t no way anybody can defend this cash grab(being this is thecoli, I know nikkas will just cause :Kd:
Welp, watching playthroughs on YouTube when it drops:myman:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
get your paper on the front end to only alienate people who bought the PS4 version brehs:francis:
Ain’t no way anybody can defend this cash grab(being this is thecoli, I know nikkas will just cause :Kd:
I can defend it. Ps4 has a shyt CPU, a very outdated GPU, and a slow HDD. You wanna have aerial combat slow to single digit fps like Drakengard 3? You wanna have ps4 fans spin until the console turns into one of them flyable drones?

Remember how junk Cyberpunk was cuz it clearly was more ambitious than the xbone/ps4 hardware it was trying to run on?

Glad they putting all the work into a ps5 version instead of boxing themselves in to make it run on a 9 year old machine.

As far as cash grab, wouldnt you get more cash if you put it on ps4 as well, which has a larger user base than the ps5?

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think they said they only sold like 10-15% on the PS4. Game also came with a free PS5 upgrade and PS5s are plentiful in the wild now. Stop being broke.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can defend it. Ps4 has a shyt CPU, a very outdated GPU, and a slow HDD. You wanna have aerial combat slow to single digit fps like Drakengard 3? You wanna have ps4 fans spin until the console turns into one of them flyable drones?

Remember how junk Cyberpunk was cuz it clearly was more ambitious than the xbone/ps4 hardware it was trying to run on?

Glad they putting all the work into a ps5 version instead of boxing themselves in to make it run on a 9 year old machine.

As far as grab, wouldnt you get more cash if you put it on ps4 as well, which has a larger user base than the ps5?

Yeah, I don't buy that it's a simple cash grab either since they could have made more money making weaker DLC content doing more of the same shyt so they could include the PS4 install base and I think folks would have cried about that too. :francis:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
My only complaint playing so far is that the colors be too bright and virbrant. Takes my eyes some time getting adjusted. Never thought I’d complain about the colors of the game, but this shyt be ultra colorful and shyt

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My only complaint playing so far is that the colors be too bright and virbrant. Takes my eyes some time getting adjusted. Never thought I’d complain about the colors of the game, but this shyt be ultra colorful and shyt

:mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The true moral of the story. We going into year 3 of “next gen” consoles, get your bread up, and get a ps5

Gamers are probably some of the most entitled people out there. At some point you have to move on to newer hardware. PS5s are out there now. People need to catch up to the current landscape.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You think they wouldve saved the Horus / Metal Devils for the third game. Hopefully they do it right and its not some on rails fight.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You think they wouldve saved the Horus / Metal Devils for the third game. Hopefully they do it right and its not some on rails fight.

I’m glad they going all out with the expansion, feel like we got robbed in the final battle. Hopefully this course corrects some of that final act for me

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad they going all out with the expansion, feel like we got robbed in the final battle. Hopefully this course corrects some of that final act for me

Yeah that final mission shouldve been like 5 missions. Both boss battles couldve been better too.

Wouldve been dope to actually run through that battlefield with all those thunderjaw and slaughterspine and actually fight multiple of them at the same time instead of just being a scene.

The sloppy ending is the reason why anyone has a gripe with this game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
93-E13657-C607-4-D89-8-C85-986-C87-C0-C176.gif