Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Still keep it open world, can't do the first 2 open world then go back. But GAIA being corrupted by Nemesis makes the most sense and would make for a great story.

They can definitely update more Open World RPG mechanics into the next joint as well. Would not launch until end of the PS5. Would rather a PS6 launch game.

Maybe horizon New York? Big sky scraper action? Aloy Morales? BQE races? :patrice:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Finally beat the game.. and I enjoyed it :ehh:
Was slow in many ways :francis: but solid for the most part… Horizon 3 gonna be a epic end of the world game:wow::wow:
Very Mass effect 3 type shyt

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
First, the damn environments are fukking gorgeous in any weather :to:

(No spoilers in the videos)

The facial animation is damn near perfect :ohlawd:

The way they styled every tribe/race/crew in their own special clothing/gear...even this far into the game, it's amazing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
First, the damn environments are fukking gorgeous in any weather :to:

(No spoilers in the videos)

The facial animation is damn near perfect :ohlawd:

The way they styled every tribe/race/crew in their own special clothing/gear...even this far into the game, it's amazing

Its really hard to convey just how mindblowingly good this game looks in videos and pictures.

I wonder what will end up looking the best out of god of war, TLOUP1, and this

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I have no problem with the side mission structure;

I swear I've done some form of "My ____ is missing," I go to find them, fight machines, they are either hurt or fighting a machine and I have to help them finish whatever they are doing before they go back. :laugh: I'm sick of this shyt. All these warrior cultures got me looking for their baby brother because they worried.

My biggest problem is combat requires so much resources. I damn near avoid most fights.

Its really hard to convey just how mindblowingly good this game looks in videos and pictures.

I wonder what will end up looking the best out of god of war, TLOUP1, and this

Day One my mind was blown even on my trash TV I had it connected to

FcASufeWQAIgku0

Fb7-Fe_X0AAD2je

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What makes you say that? Personally I think they can still take the story in any number of directions.
none of em good

every single time a game/movie/book decides to drop its organically developed themes to bring in some shyt completely out of left field that trumps literally every threat encountered or referred to prior with zero table-setting like that - its always disappointing.

you got a whole world full of modern era relics and room to expand on the realm of post-apocalyptic cultures blended with historical foundations and the dynamic environments

instead we got:

some formless, giant space monster bent on destroying humanity

it reeks of grand finale, straight line, easy to digest but plug and play corporate "wrap it up" button to a franchise

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have no problem with the side mission structure;

I swear I've done some form of "My ____ is missing," I go to find them, fight machines, they are either hurt or fighting a machine and I have to help them finish whatever they are doing before they go back. :laugh: I'm sick of this shyt. All these warrior cultures got me looking for their baby brother because they worried.

My biggest problem is combat requires so much resources. I damn near avoid most fights.

Day One my mind was blown even on my trash TV I had it connected to

FcASufeWQAIgku0

Fb7-Fe_X0AAD2je

Yeah, i do hate how they save the best looking area of the map for like the last 3rd of the game.

FMK-nCyWUAIGY3E

FMLMYhRWUAQ4J3l

FMVVJ5UXoAoHurq

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
none of em good

every single time a game/movie/book decides to drop its organically developed themes to bring in some shyt completely out of left field that trumps literally every threat encountered or referred to prior with zero table-setting like that - its always disappointing.

you got a whole world full of modern era relics and room to expand on the realm of post-apocalyptic cultures blended with historical foundations and the dynamic environments

instead we got:

some formless, giant space monster bent on destroying humanity

it reeks of grand finale, straight line, easy to digest but plug and play corporate "wrap it up" button to a franchise

I agree with most of what you're saying, but we still dont have a good idea of what Nemesis even is. We just know its some type of evil entity thats coming to destroy Earth.

I think that with the huge curve ball Guerilla threw at us with the story in HFW, we should probably expect something similar with the next game. Especially with how Sony plans on this being a big franchise.