Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Another thing I hate in this game is the weapon selection. Too many fukking useless and situational weapons that suck without doing 3 upgrade sets to make them un-shyt!

Run to the Pacific Ocean and get a golden dolphin flipper! Head south and get a purple anaconda tongue! Fly up to a mountain and extraction 3 metric short tonnes of green bling! Finally trek north to get a bucket of robot polar bear cum!

Now your weapon can shoot AND do damage!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing I hate in this game is the weapon selection. Too many fukking useless and situational weapons that suck without doing 3 upgrade sets to make them un-shyt!

Run to the Pacific Ocean and get a golden dolphin flipper! Head south and get a purple anaconda tongue! Fly up to a mountain and extraction 3 metric short tonnes of green bling! Finally trek north to get a bucket of robot polar bear cum!

Now your weapon can shoot AND do damage!

jeezus christ. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
But BIGGER means BETTER!

You just played it wrong! You missed the point! The mechanics take time! You're a misogynist! There's SO MUCH MORE to do! So what if all you can do is a small dodge against a machine that takes up 84.563% of the screen and moves lightning fast?! So what if there's no block button for melee combat?! "Git gud, fakkit noob!"

I had to put my head up my ass to type all that...

Relax

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think the last part will be DLC and part 3 might be a complete pivot, we’ll see. im hoping thats the case cause if not nemesis feels like treading old ground
Honestly, I feel Guerrilla fumbled the story and they ain't looking back. They'll most likely keep improving in gameplay and making the game and stakes feel even bigger and epic, but in terms of narrative I don't see them being able to comeback from what happened in Forbidden West. Maaaybe we get some interesting stuff with GAIA and the subordinate functions, and they can continue to make side missions and stories engaging, but I feel like Nemesis will be the cliche evil being we have to take out after it ravages everything and everyone.

I'm kinda OK with it tbh. Even though I didn't like were they took the story in FW, I still enjoyed the fukk out of the game and replayed it for NG+. So if the 3rd part has even better gameplay (like what they improved from ZD to FW), I'm not gonna sweat it if the main story is bland.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, I feel Guerrilla fumbled the story and they ain't looking back. They'll most likely keep improving in gameplay and making the game and stakes feel even bigger and epic, but in terms of narrative I don't see them being able to comeback from what happened in Forbidden West. Maaaybe we get some interesting stuff with GAIA and the subordinate functions, and they can continue to make side missions and stories engaging, but I feel like Nemesis will be the cliche evil being we have to take out after it ravages everything and everyone.

I'm kinda OK with it tbh. Even though I didn't like were they took the story in FW, I still enjoyed the fukk out of the game and replayed it for NG+. So if the 3rd part has even better gameplay (like what they improved from ZD to FW), I'm not gonna sweat it if the main story is bland.

Yeah not every game is gonna be last
Of us, GoW, RDR tier writing. While I have a lot of problems with the story I’m glad they shot for the stars with some of the choices. They didn’t all land but it gives me hope they will do another hard Pivot for part 3.

It would be dope if somehow Gaia gets corrupted by hades or
Nemesis and you gotta fight her in the last game like Sephiroth or ocelot.

I also think they are gonna inevitably introduce mythological machines into the mix. Maybe Greek monsters since the zero dawn project is named after Greek gods

It would be like horizon of war reboot

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Just finished it. I know I was way too overpowered for the final finish.

Great fukkin game tho.

This nikka Sylens :mjlol:

My nikka Varl :to:

Tilda being gay :skip: (the agenda don't stop do it ....didn't realize my pawg bae Carrie Anne-Moss did her voice)

Zeniths shoulda been in the gym :mjlol:

Regalla :salute:

For Part 3:

Beta or Aloy gotta die (prob Beta)
Varl Jr gotta play a heavy role
How they gonna stop Nemesis :damn:

They should wait to launch part 3 on the 6

OK grasshopper. Start NG+ on that Ultra Hard difficulty :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah not every game is gonna be last
Of us, GoW, RDR tier writing. While I have a lot of problems with the story I’m glad they shot for the stars with some of the choices. They didn’t all land but it gives me hope they will do another hard Pivot for part 3.

It would be dope if somehow Gaia gets corrupted by hades or
Nemesis and you gotta fight her in the last game like Sephiroth or ocelot.

I also think they are gonna inevitably introduce mythological machines into the mix. Maybe Greek monsters since the zero dawn project is named after Greek gods

It would be like horizon of war reboot

There it is.

Nemesis corrupts Gaia. New Machine Types. Have to take down Gaia in order to end things :to: .
With Hephaestus already on the loose again, I'm sure recapturing it will be one of first things needed to be done. Travel to Other Parts of the World (aka China, Europe, Africa)
OK grasshopper. Start NG+ on that Ultra Hard difficulty :mjgrin:
Got other backlog shyt and Madden league season. Going back to work on Elden Ring.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There it is.

Nemesis corrupts Gaia. New Machine Types. Have to take down Gaia in order to end things :to: .
With Hephaestus already on the loose again, I'm sure recapturing it will be one of first things needed to be done. Travel to Other Parts of the World (aka China, Europe, Africa)

Got other backlog shyt and Madden league season. Going back to work on Elden Ring.

Yeah, imagine if they make horizon 3 non-open world, they make it in big open sections where you go to different part of the world?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, imagine if they make horizon 3 non-open world, they make it in big open sections where you go to different part of the world?

Still keep it open world, can't do the first 2 open world then go back. But GAIA being corrupted by Nemesis makes the most sense and would make for a great story.

They can definitely update more Open World RPG mechanics into the next joint as well. Would not launch until end of the PS5. Would rather a PS6 launch game.