Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Does the story pick up on this shyt? It’s been dry as hell to me so far I honestly don’t give a damn about what’s going on. Part of the reason why I got it at launch and I’m just now headed West :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Does the story pick up on this shyt? It’s been dry as hell to me so far I honestly don’t give a damn about what’s going on. Part of the reason why I got it at launch and I’m just now headed West :mjlol:

It picks up after the embassy meeting

If you haven’t already just rush through the Daunt which is like a huge tutorial area

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've been behind like a MF since day one

But, I'm at
base
and I unlocked the
GAIA part you get from the Tunack ppl

The game starts slow, but, I'm loving it

I get all the gripes about it guiding you too much

Boy, the combat is tough because these machine MFs got a bunch of long range and short range attacks and you CANNOT outrunn them even with a bunch of space

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been behind like a MF since day one

But, I'm at
base
and I unlocked the
GAIA part you get from the Tunack ppl

The game starts slow, but, I'm loving it

I get all the gripes about it guiding you too much

Boy, the combat is tough because these machine MFs got a bunch of long range and short range attacks and you CANNOT outrunn them even with a bunch of space

Advice: zip through the story content (not rush) until you get to the end. The flying mount makes exploration so much better.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Advice: zip through the story content (not rush) until you get to the end. The flying mount makes exploration so much better.
What’s the difference btw zip and rush? I’m finally looking at getting back to this, and I know the main reason I got through HZD when I came back was mainlining. You mean like not skipping EVERY side mission, or just paying attn to the story?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What’s the difference btw zip and rush? I’m finally looking at getting back to this, and I know the main reason I got through HZD when I came back was mainlining. You mean like not skipping EVERY side mission, or just paying attn to the story?

Zip is like take your time and explore the villages and immediate areas and side quest you come across but don’t try and do everything before the end.

A lot of side content is better left for the end or post game

And you’ll have better weapons and equipment by then

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Zip is like take your time and explore the villages and immediate areas and side quest you come across but don’t try and do everything before the end.

Damn. I'm doing a ton of the side shyt right now. LOL. Almost got all legendary weapons before I go ahead and start the last mission :pachaha:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I finally started playing this last week. It truly is beautiful on PS5 but gameplay wise, it’s Horizon Zero Dawn+. Nothing “new” has caught my attention in the game (yet, at least)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider vibes from the savagness in these finishers :wow:

I don't get excited by "graphics" anymore...the damn animations are crazy in the facial capture

Lowkey, I'm getting the feeling I'm breezing through.

I've played every day this weekend to get to this point. I like the pace so far.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And you’ll have better weapons and equipment by then
Ok so literally just don’t burn out on the game in my case :pachaha:Don’t have much going on this wk I might go ahead and finish this shyt. I know I had just barely got into the FW when Elden Ring came out. So I’m right at the meat and potatoes of the game