Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk mayne,
Loaded back up last night on my new PS5 and the last save was June 16th.....3 weeks of progression GONE. Was at level 50 plus with 80% of the island world discovered. All dat shyt gone now mayne. :mjcry:

All i had left to get was
going after Hephaestus, but now I gotta redo Aether, Poseidon, and Demeter again :why: All dat progress GONE. At like level 35 now. :to:

fukk man. I thought my saves autouploaded. :mjcry:

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
fukk mayne,
Loaded back up last night on my new PS5 and the last save was June 16th.....3 weeks of progression GONE. Was at level 50 plus with 80% of the island world discovered. All dat shyt gone now mayne. :mjcry:

going after Hephaestus, but now I gotta redo Aether, Poseidon, and Demeter again :why: All dat progress GONE. At like level 35 now. :to:

You should have just gave that code away, b :umad:

rico-paid.gif

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
fukk mayne,

How does this happen if you have PS+?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Thinking about coppin this since it’s on sale for $39. Is it worth it? I haven’t beaten frozen wilds yet so is that part of the story connected to FW?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about coppin this since it’s on sale for $39. Is it worth it? I haven’t beaten frozen wilds yet so is that part of the story connected to FW?

Frozen Wilds is definitely important to the overall story, but it's not absolutely essential. It's a really good expansion tho, and the machines from there return in Forbidden West.

I’ve read mixes reviews too breh

Most of the mixed reviews is console war bullshyt. This is easily one of the best games that dropped all year / all generation, if not the best.

But if you don't like Zero Dawn, this game won't change your opinion about the franchise. It's basically a very refined version of the same gameplay (with a few new mechanics) with a continuation of the overall story of Aloy. They go full sci-fi too.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Frozen Wilds is definitely important to the overall story, but it's not absolutely essential. It's a really good expansion tho, and the machines from there return in Forbidden West.

Most of the mixed reviews is console war bullshyt. This is easily one of the best games that dropped all year / all generation, if not the best.

But if you don't like Zero Dawn, this game won't change your opinion about the franchise. It's basically a very refined version of the same gameplay (with a few new mechanics) with a continuation of the overall story of Aloy. They go full sci-fi too.

100% agreed.