Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea. I remember beating zero dawn and pushing it to the side shortly after. Never bothered with the DLC.

With this i still wanna play more and might fukk around and get the platinum. I think last games that had me like that were GoW 2018 and miles morales.

So it’s definitely an improvement, overall, in my book.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
thers a lot to nitpick with this game but if every playstation studio game sequel got the same level of care and upgrades this game got I’d be veeeery happy.

Ghost of Tsushima, Ragnarok, Spider-man, etc. There was a significant jump with this game, the fact that Ghost and Spider-man are next gen, i really expect significant improvements as well

All this stuff comes with the territory. As games get bigger and bigger, there's naturally going to be more areas to nitpick the game. You also need to take a lot more time to review these games if you want to properly assess and evaluate the game. I feel like most reviewers just rushed through this game without giving it a proper assessment.

One thing I hate about the criticism this game got is how there's some how too many weapons and upgrades. I'm constantly finding new combinations or strategies to take down different enemies by using different weapons. Maybe the game doesnt properly roll out the new weapons to you and introduce you to them (probably something they can learn from Insomniac), but when I first platted the game I was just going around spraying everything with arrows, now I know how to exploit different combinations of weapon skills and elementals like this.

This is still easily GOTY by a long shot, unless Ragnarok beats it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All this stuff comes with the territory. As games get bigger and bigger, there's naturally going to be more areas to nitpick the game. You also need to take a lot more time to review these games if you want to properly assess and evaluate the game. I feel like most reviewers just rushed through this game without giving it a proper assessment.

One thing I hate about the criticism this game got is how there's some how too many weapons and upgrades. I'm constantly finding new combinations or strategies to take down different enemies by using different weapons. Maybe the game doesnt properly roll out the new weapons to you and introduce you to them (probably something they can learn from Insomniac), but when I first platted the game I was just going around spraying everything with arrows, now I know how to exploit different combinations of weapon skills and elementals like this.

This is still easily GOTY by a long shot, unless Ragnarok beats it.

Yeah, in post game i was using a lot of different weapons. I think my favorite weapon became the bolt blaster.

I could easily see criticism for this game if they had also not provided a lot of weapons so some people just had their minds made up

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, in post game i was using a lot of different weapons. I think my favorite weapon became the bolt blaster.

I could easily see criticism for this game if they had also not provided a lot of weapons so some people just had their minds made up

Its gotta be the explosive spikes for me but most times they feel like a get out of jail free card with how over powered they are

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Aloy mocap actor back in the studio. DLC coming

Nice but if they're just starting I'm guessing we're not seeing it till early next year. Was hoping it we got it the same year like Frozen Wilds.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Just beat NG+ Ultra Hard and collected all of the new dyes, face paints and weapons.

It feels good to be back at 100% again :ahh:

Screenshot-20220722-144244-1.png