Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I’m just playing HZD a month ago. What improvements/additions have been made in the sequel?

Better sidequest (extremely better)
Better traversal - glider, sunwing flight (late game), more mounts, grappling hook, climbing
More weapons, more ammo types
Incredible soundtrack/score
The supporting cast is way better written, it says a lot that i didn’t even know most of the returning characters names outside sylens
Graphics are vastly superior, especially the human animations, dont look robotic anymore
More robots
More side activities - although the consistency of mini-games aren’t there
Swimming

My biggest complaints about the game all revolve around some of the big story beats/twist in the second half of the game.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Better sidequest (extremely better)
Better traversal - glider, sunwing flight (late game), more mounts, grappling hook, climbing
More weapons, more ammo types
Incredible soundtrack/score
The supporting cast is way better written, it says a lot that i didn’t even know most of the returning characters names outside sylens
Graphics are vastly superior, especially the human animations, dont look robotic anymore
More robots
More side activities - although the consistency of mini-games aren’t there
Swimming

My biggest complaints about the game all revolve around some of the big story beats/twist in the second half of the game.
Did they cut back on campfires? There’s like 300 in HZD. :heh:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Do you have to do all the strike things to 100%?

I don't understand that shyt at all and it's not fun enough to dedicate any time to learn it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do you have to do all the strike things to 100%?

I don't understand that shyt at all and it's not fun enough to dedicate any time to learn it.

Naw only like two of them, just wait until end of the game you can buy OP pieces and just destroy a couple people with it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Selling my Horizon Forbidden West Code for the low since I already have it.

Given Coli brehs a half off discount from Retail. :mjgrin: