Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it. Did "Singularity" and then put the difficult on story to finish off the last few trophies by today.

It's one of those games were the overall impression and play is very positive but you can also find like a 100 plus things that are wrong or that are just dubious game design decisions.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They nerfed the Ropecaster into oblivion. Should've just removed the weapon altogether. You need this shyt to staple down a monster capable of killing you in seconds even faster than that.

You pull the gag prize elemental version out in the Arena challenges? Might as well have Aloy bend over and bust it open for them Thunderjaws.

Sylens had her ass HEATED the entire game. She felt herself for five seconds and went straight to threatening to kill that man.
Soon as she realized humanity would be fukked without him against Nemesis, she was like "My nikka, where you going? I was just playing ealier, man. We need your help, fr."

She needed that Nora clown face paint for the entire scene at the end on the island.

lol

He sure the fukk did

and she had that :francis: face when she knew she needed breh at the very end

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat this , now i can focus on lost judgment and Nexus.

Got 92% of the trophies and 88 hrs 79% completion. Probably game of the year unless xenoblade 3 is pure unfiltered piff

Ragnarok will beat this out - this isn't winning many/any GOTY awards, game has too many issues.

Lowkey I want GG to do a new IP.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I enjoyed the first game, but i felt it was overrated and thought it was kinda average from a story/character point of view in places

And honestly, I’m finding the same thing with this game, I’m only like halfway through the story, but Iv done a lot of side shyt and seen a lot of the map..every now and then I actually find myself being kinda bored/not interested by what’s going on, like the gameplay is still fun, the game is gorgeous, but these characters (including aloy) side quests and even some of these main quests are all ehhhhh

it’s literally just a better looking and bigger version of the first one, I might change my mind by the end of the story

Also worth noting I’m coming off a few months straight of playing nothing but cyberpunk and Elden Ring, 2 other very big open world games

Daps
So I enjoyed the first game, but i felt it was overrated and thought it was kinda average from a story/character point of view in places

And honestly, I’m finding the same thing with this game, I’m only like halfway through the story, but Iv done a lot of side shyt and seen a lot of the map..every now and then I actually find myself being kinda bored/not interested by what’s going on, like the gameplay is still fun, the game is gorgeous, but these characters (including aloy) side quests and even some of these main quests are all ehhhhh

it’s literally just a better looking and bigger version of the first one, I might change my mind by the end of the story

Also worth noting I’m coming off a few months straight of playing nothing but cyberpunk and Elden Ring, 2 other very big open world games
To Each Their Own this is My Main Game right now. Haven't been this addicted since Red Dead 2 I just don't always have the time to play it.
Playing this on the OLED in a Dark Room with the 3D Audio Headphones is like playing a playable open world movie. The graphics are the best graphics I've seen outside of Ratchet and Clank on the OLED and the best open graphics of all time so far. This is coming from someone who couldn't even finish the 1st game yet I'm obsessed with this one. The music, the atmosphere, the characters, the universe of machines, etc. draws me in. Forbidden West is going to go down as one of my favorite games of all time.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To Each Their Own this is My Main Game right now. Haven't been this addicted since Red Dead 2 I just don't always have the time to play it.
Playing this on the OLED in a Dark Room with the 3D Audio Headphones is like playing a playable open world movie. The graphics are the best graphics I've seen outside of Ratchet and Clank on the OLED and the best open graphics of all time so far. This is coming from someone who couldn't even finish the 1st game yet I'm obsessed with this one. The music, the atmosphere, the characters, the universe of machines, etc. draws me in. Forbidden West is going to go down as one of my favorite games of all time.
I think my issue comes down mainly to I just don’t really find this world that interesting, like interesting enough to play through, but it’s not drawing me in at all compared to all the other big story driven games of recent years….RDR2, LOU2, GOW, CP, TW3, UC4, Spider-Man