Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dude delivering that line definitely said it with :shaq: energy, which is why the glitch was funny to me.

Btw i was kinda disappointed kotallo didn’t wear his arm permanently after that. I understand he’s all about being true to self and shyt but i fully expect after all that work to see him walk around as a half cyborg

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
They nerfed the Ropecaster into oblivion. Should've just removed the weapon altogether. You need this shyt to staple down a monster capable of killing you in seconds even faster than that.

You pull the gag prize elemental version out in the Arena challenges? Might as well have Aloy bend over and bust it open for them Thunderjaws.

One of the things I love the most about this game is how Sylens always ends up sonning Aloy. :mjlol:

That nikka always got a slick or condescending commet for her ass.
Sylens had her ass HEATED the entire game. She felt herself for five seconds and went straight to threatening to kill that man.
Soon as she realized humanity would be fukked without him against Nemesis, she was like "My nikka, where you going? I was just playing ealier, man. We need your help, fr."

She needed that Nora clown face paint for the entire scene at the end on the island.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FRspRthX0AEcw5L

FRspUTVWQAAuGa_

FRsqnU2XEAMhQSf

Didn't record the whole fight, but I since I was trying to loot as much of the Tideripper as I could, I tired to only use trip wires and arrows for this fight.
You pull the gag prize elemental version out in the Arena challenges? Might as well have Aloy bend over and bust it open for them Thunderjaws.
/QUOTE]
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I want to get the platinum but I'm stuck on 17/18 acquisition machines killed and have no fukking clue what the last one is - 100% I've killed all 18 multiple fukking times. They really need this information built into the trophy system.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Man I want to get the platinum but I'm stuck on 17/18 acquisition machines killed and have no fukking clue what the last one is - 100% I've killed all 18 multiple fukking times. They really need this information built into the trophy system.
You can go into the stats menu and see which one you haven't killed.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having square be reload and crouch is fukking terrible game design, keeps getting me killed.