Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was standing and watching these 6 monster machines are fighting each other, was like :dahell: to

let-them.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know what you’re supposed to do with all this greenshine? I got like 100 of them

They're used in upgrading armor and weapons or trading for rare items used for upgrading. Keep them.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah braced shot is the best weapon skill in the game, has to be.

It’s like have a rocket launcher. You can just perch yourself on top of a cliff side and use your valor surge and braced shot and pretty much one shot anything form a distance. Very satisfying. I’m not even using a good snipe bow either

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah braced shot is the best weapon skill in the game, has to be.

It’s like have a rocket launcher. You can just perch yourself on top of a cliff side and use your valor surge and braced shot and pretty much one shot anything form a distance. Very satisfying. I’m not even using a good snipe bow either
You aint lying but damn I love that shredder I feel like krillin off DBZ using a destructo disc :wow: I need to get all the legendary weapons tho I'm glad they went that route this time...spent all day doing jobs and I did one Main mission to get the scuba mask so I can breathe underwater permanently.and damn that tide ripper fight:wow: