Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You aint lying but damn I love that shredder I feel like krillin off DBZ using a destructo disc :wow: I need to get all the legendary weapons tho I'm glad they went that route this time...spent all day doing jobs and I did one Main mission to get the scuba mask so I can breathe underwater permanently.and damn that tide ripper fight:wow:

Yeah i got the scuba mask earlier, dope mission.

I still haven’t found the arrow that blows apart machine parts. I saw Talanah using it in a mission, where the hell is it??? I’ve looked everywhere

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beta is such a little bytch :russ:

I wanted aloy to

threat-collar-grab.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk!

I was doing the side mission called, "Thirst For The Hunt" The final side boss(Thunderjaw) is a bytch. I was so close to win but mfer got me. shyt is annoying as fukk......fukk...:pacspit:

I aim to his weakness, knock his shyts off but this mfer Thunderjaw bytch slapped me and I died

I use Part Breaker on that bytch.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That Thunderjaw for the Arrowhead side mission was working the fukk out of me. Ohko galore :dahell:
I just camped out on the ledge across the way and picked off its weapons. Finished it off with the ravenger gun.

it had two wooden fences you can hide behind and the machine can’t get up there frfr. Usually just stands off and shoots at you.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So there's no trophies tied to difficulty...makes me wonder if ill do another run on ultra hard :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve pretty much maxed out all my skill trees almost… didn’t get a lot of the weapon skills yet and didn’t invest shyt into machines.

I’m level 31