Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ionno if this was just secretly added into the patch or if I just somehow never got it to happen prior (and I could've sworn that I tried), but I just was able to do 'Death From Above' stealth strike and from the glider no less just a moment ago. No longer a skill unlock like the first game, so either which way, a welcome plus. I reckon/hope 'Death from Below' is there as well then.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
imma keep it a bean and no sony stan shyt but I literally have not noticed any of this

I hear ya bruh. I'm about as pro-Sony as it gets and will always keep it 100. It's definitely been noticeable for me. It's not end-of-the-world, game breaking shyt or anything, but it happens for me for sure. Only the slowdown in combat for resolution mode hampers anything to me.

Trust, I keep trying at it too and in some cases, it's doable, but it gets less doable the more machines/effects going on in the field. Once it starts happening, I switch back to performance.

If they do the Ratchet & Clank 120/40 FPS split trick, I'm sure it'll make it a lot more feasible tho. If you have a 120hz display, it's hands down the best way to play that game and I bet it'd be the same here.