Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
jSAqvvJ.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
easy goty so far
This was actually the game i bought my ps5 for.

yes, i was sure other games would drop that i like but this sequel was what prompted me to get this console.

i have a few complaints but overall its been great. Better than the first gameplay wise at least.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Evidently, Aloy has forgotten how to Whistle. Guess GG decided it was too OP. Still one thing I dislike about sequels. Wish there was a way to import old outfits and equipment too, even if they had to raise the cap on the equipment. Never played in the Shield Weaver outfit so I'm scrambling to open up the economy in The Daunt so that I can throw it in the trash. Not a fan of the same identical protagonist almost always managing to regress to near infancy at the start of a sequel despite reaching mastery in the previous installment, either. Looking forward to the day devs realize they can transfer learned skills and carry capacity to sequels while simply upping the ante and raising the stakes.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How's the story in this? Better than the first game?

It definitely begins to flesh things out from the first game. Some of the questions that were left unanswered from the first game where addressed. New developments take place that will bring new questions though. I enjoyed the concept of the story in the first game and I'm liking it as I go along in this one.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Story is so much in depth, tons of dialogue and meaningful. Just about to enter the area Tenakth in. Cut scene took about 15 mins.

Come like Game of Thrones

Epic sequence

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It definitely begins to flesh things out from the first game. Some of the questions that were left unanswered from the first game where addressed. New developments take place that will bring new questions though. I enjoyed the concept of the story in the first game and I'm liking it as I go along in this one.
Good to hear. This is the next game I plan to play.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Only minor complaint is constantly needing to press r3 for the caches and plants to show up

I wish they just stayed tagged after you focus or an option to keep em always highlighted like climbing annotations

Changing the aim settings to motion control is great, uses the gyro to aim with the controller instead of right stick