Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FL9X8cgaQAYAtRK

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game is so difficult to put down. I'm having too much fun exploring and doing side-quests. They really stepped up the presentation with those. I can't imagine reviewers playing all these sidequests. A lot of them build off each other and help add context to these clans and the world too.

The only thing I wish I did was watch a recap of the first game prior to starting. It's been 5 years since I played it but I damn near forgot everything that happened. The first Cauldron kinda helped remember a lot of the stuff, but damn I was completely lost for a minute :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I read user reviews on metacritic just because and mufucaks giving it 1s ans 0s.:mjlol:

Hell is wrong with people?:russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
boy im getting my ass handed to me in this boss fight in the cauldron. Not really sure what to do lol

I really should have stocked up on better ammo and weapons before i did this quest
I know you aint talking bout against the Triceratops? :upsetfavre: I washed that mf...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I read user reviews on metacritic just because and mufucaks giving it 1s ans 0s.:mjlol:

Hell is wrong with people?:russ:

Happens with every big game these days, especially exclusives. Thats why it’s kind of a useless metric.

Until they make it like steam reviews where you need to sign in with your account and proof of purchase to make reviews it won’t get better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i would be 100% platting this if it weren’t for Elden Ring. Really wish i had two weeks apart between them.

I’m not gonna lie i was getting kind of nervous in chainscrape thinking that this wouldn’t be as good as i thought. Once I got to the embassy meeting and the shieldwing it’s pretty much been non-stop fun. So much shyt to do, and i feel like i actually want to do it all. All those questions marks just call to me.

The witcher effect

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There has to be some black writers or devs working at Guerrilla cause this is unprecedented in video games. To not only include black people but in such quantity in such accurate and well done depictions, just because. Especially in a big open world rpg game like this.

Moving on from this game back to white people and elves is gonna be hard.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Happens with every big game these days, especially exclusives. Thats why it’s kind of a useless metric.

Until they make it like steam reviews where you need to sign in with your account and proof of purchase to make reviews it won’t get better.
also shows hours played on Steam. helps give more context with how much of a deep dive a reviewer went with a game. can't trust somebody that only put an hour into a joint n called it trash.