Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The actor, motion etc for Lawan is really good. Looks amazing, face movements etc looks like a real Brother lol

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only minor complaint is constantly needing to press r3 for the caches and plants to show up

I wish they just stayed tagged after you focus or an option to keep em always highlighted like climbing annotations

Changing the aim settings to motion control is great, uses the gyro to aim with the controller instead of right stick

You don’t use the stick at all? :ehh: I do like a BOTW and use gyro for fine tuning. About fukkin time they starting taking advantage of it

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im glad melee is better in this game hearing from yall. But I am totally ignoring that warrior skill tree. With my playstyle, hunter and infiltration is where I will be maxing out.

Daps
ND and some of these other companies should be taking notes from GG when it comes to female characters and a diverse cast of characters in terms of race who are characters instead of just being their race and having no depth

I hope we see more games like this in the future. There is a nice energy to this game. Reminds me of RDR2

Since I didn't really finish the 1st game and watched the rest of the story I also don't suffer from open world fatigue in terms of this game. The COMBAT is excellent and is what sets it apart from the other open world games along with the graphics and the world of the game and its diverse characters

The amount of black people I'm seeing in this game in a variety of contexts is impressive.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got shocked by a Leaplasher n Aloy did the Neville:laff:

harry-potter-spells-harry-potter.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:whoo: The stakes in this game are too goddamn high. World going to the shyts, Primitive clans fukkin' up the plans, Psycho AIs in the cut, and Advanced Humans on that :mjpls:

Gonna fall back on the main missions for now and clear more side missions.

I knew one of those colonies survived the space flight. So we got Regalla on earth, and super space humans along with out of control AI. WOOOOOW this story is really fukking good. Way larger in scope than the first game.

Now im off to vegas. I feel like this is the real forbidden west now. I think im gonna clear out some of the previous area before i go to deeop though

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game of the year vibes.
I had to double back and see it again when I walked into the hut with everyone eating. THIS is what I was hoping Cyberpunk would feel like in terms of the world feeling alive. I haven’t been this impressed with a video game in a long time. Ratchet and Clank is very visually impressive but Horizon builds on that wow factor of graphics and adds an incredibly well done, and very believable world with NPCs that look amazing and have great responses to Aloy. Side missions feel meaningful, the controls are top notch, and the flow of everything is flawless. 10/10 and I’ll happily debate it with anyone.