Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Encountered my first bug. Got the the embassy part. It was fine till halfway through characters started lagging n voices werent synching right. Then when the gameplay started the framerate slowed to a crawl, prolly around 3 fps. Had to close the game cuz it was unplayable.

rebooted the game, its working fine now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The kangaroos are a problem :damn: I didn't know they had these in the game i thought I was trippin when I seen it and was like wtf...I know that ain't what I think it is...then whipped out the pokedex...and was like :wow:

Spear the best weapon in the game so far

Sharpshooter bow is it for me right now. You can pick off almost any part you want from a machine from like 100 yards away and its powerful as hell.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Finally found my first Cauldron

FL_T_W6WYAI_nvT

FL_VZqGXwAclWPP

@Dillah810 where you at dawgz
Truthfully, I only thought the first game was alright. The combat was frustrating because Aloy was so slow but the machines moved fast. It was also super frustrating how slow the healing animation was. Can't tell you how many times I've died because i was attacked while healing. I rage quitted HZD many times.

I'm to wait until the first price drop to this game because I'm not going to pay full price for a game I might get mad it. I have play video games to reduce stress, not add to it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: The stakes in this game are too goddamn high. World going to the shyts, Primitive clans fukkin' up the plans, Psycho AIs in the cut, and Advanced Humans on that :mjpls:

Gonna fall back on the main missions for now and clear more side missions.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
IDK if yall have seen it yet, but you can turn a machine (at least some) from a gangsta into a gentleman, no override necessary . Just had a Charger looking Red's Pops :russ:

MelodicDismalBuzzard-max-1mb.gif

Killed two of them and when I put the third in a near death state, he threw the white flag and tried to run away. I went after him just to see if it was because we were out of his "area" like the OG when they'd run back to where ever they were supposed to be patrolling if the battle took them too far out of that zone but nope. Breh was just legit wounded and was trying to live to fight another day. I almost felt bad about killing him.

Almost. :usure: Law of the jungle: don't start nothing you cant finish. :ufdup:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You capping hard bro 1800P looks doo doo now ?
Yeah performance mode will be fine once they turn down the sharpening. Just got done playing Lost Legacy at 1440p/60FPS and it looked cleaner than this. I'm starting to think the CBR may be the issue with the shimmering. I wouldn't mind them dropping the resolution down and just doing a native (softer) 1440p if needed, or at least providing the option.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
IDK if yall have seen it yet, but you can turn a machine (at least some) from a gangsta into a gentleman, no override necessary . Just had a Charger looking Red's Pops :russ:

MelodicDismalBuzzard-max-1mb.gif

Killed two of them and when I put the third in a near death state, he threw the white flag and tried to run away. I went after him just to see if it was because we were out of his "area" like the OG when they'd run back to where ever they were supposed to be patrolling if the battle took them too far out of that zone but nope. Breh was just legit wounded and was trying to live to fight another day. I almost felt bad about killing him.

Almost. :usure: Law of the jungle: don't start nothing you cant finish. :ufdup:

Yeah chargers and fanghorns ain't about that life lol they usually run away at 1st

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Am I too early in the game to talk to the Remedies and Outfit people, it's on my map but when I visit them I can't speak to them ?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah chargers and fanghorns ain't about that life lol they usually run away at 1st

Yep but this one was different. They all three attacked after initially doing the standard withdrawal. After breh lost his horn though, he wanted no more problems with Aloy at all. :russ: