Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They give you a steelbook case for the disk.....but no disk and you get digital code vouchers????? :dead:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imma let u guys have your fun but once u guys finish with the game it’s done for u :umad: I’m still on the beginning of the proving grounds in the first game :wow: I still gat a lot of piff to enjoy! :blessed:

Theres so much piff coming out its almost a shame i feel any sort of pressure to even think about rushing this. :mjcry:

Elden Ring friday, Gran Turismo 7 a week after that, Stranger of Paradise after that, Ghostwire and relayer after that:dead:

Then im pretty sure god of war state of play is gonna happen next month, sony aint on no type of chill this year:whew:

Good problems:blessed:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
(From wiki)

"At PlayStation Experience, Kojima had announced that he had partnered with Guerrilla Games, using the engine for development on Death Stranding.

According to executive producer Angie Smets, Decima was originally known simply as "the engine" by Guerrilla employees, as there were initially no plans to publicly offer this technology to game developers outside of the company. However, the newly-forged partnership with Kojima Productions in 2016 meant that Guerrilla suddenly had to give the engine a name for marketing purposes; they then chose to name it after Dejima, the Japanese island where a Dutch Empire trading post appeared in the 17th century and once symbolized the strong trade relations between Japan and the Netherlands"

As I said,
Kojima touched this :blessed:

Nope

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Yea the NPC animations and mannersims are the best ive scene to date, same leap in immersion i got playing ME1 for the first time on 360

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
(From wiki)

"At PlayStation Experience, Kojima had announced that he had partnered with Guerrilla Games, using the engine for development on Death Stranding.

According to executive producer Angie Smets, Decima was originally known simply as "the engine" by Guerrilla employees, as there were initially no plans to publicly offer this technology to game developers outside of the company. However, the newly-forged partnership with Kojima Productions in 2016 meant that Guerrilla suddenly had to give the engine a name for marketing purposes; they then chose to name it after Dejima, the Japanese island where a Dutch Empire trading post appeared in the 17th century and once symbolized the strong trade relations between Japan and the Netherlands"

As I said,
Kojima touched this :blessed:

Through this partnership, Guerrilla was able to improve the engine based on regular conversations the Dutch team has with Kojima Productions.
Guerrilla Games co-founder tells the story of how he and Kojima arrived at the name Decima for the studio's engine

GOATjima:bow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The kangaroos are a problem :damn: I didn't know they had these in the game i thought I was trippin when I seen it and was like wtf...I know that ain't what I think it is...then whipped out the pokedex...and was like :wow:

Spear the best weapon in the game so far

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally found my first Cauldron

FL_T_W6WYAI_nvT

FL_VZqGXwAclWPP

@Dillah810 where you at dawgz

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The kangaroos are a problem :damn: I didn't know they had these in the game i thought I was trippin when I seen it and was like wtf...I know that ain't what I think it is...then whipped out the pokedex...and was like :wow:

Spear the best weapon in the game so far

I just fought liek 5 of these shyts at once….good lord these things are fast. And their little tail electric slams do crazy damage. I used up my entire inventory on them