Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'm trying to give Varl as much time as he needs to make sense of what is going on but how did he let a muhfukka dive bomb off a cliff, pull out a deployable glider and then drop-kick him in the chest :dead: bruh, move out the way :dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Oh he big mad :picard:

mase-lol.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
That belongs to Guerilla Games
(From wiki)

"At PlayStation Experience, Kojima had announced that he had partnered with Guerrilla Games, using the engine for development on Death Stranding.

According to executive producer Angie Smets, Decima was originally known simply as "the engine" by Guerrilla employees, as there were initially no plans to publicly offer this technology to game developers outside of the company. However, the newly-forged partnership with Kojima Productions in 2016 meant that Guerrilla suddenly had to give the engine a name for marketing purposes; they then chose to name it after Dejima, the Japanese island where a Dutch Empire trading post appeared in the 17th century and once symbolized the strong trade relations between Japan and the Netherlands"

As I said,
Kojima touched this :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
outside of the clipping and pop-in this game is pretty solid for me. no broken quest, floating people, t-posing, system crashes, visual glitches...nada

about as solid as Tsushima was on launch

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
outside of the clipping and pop-in this game is pretty solid for me. no broken quest, floating people, t-posing, system crashes, visual glitches...nada

I've abandoned Tsusuhima over the last few weeks :mjcry:

Great game...I love playing it with Subtitles

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Itamen might be the most realistic acting & looking kid I've ever seen in a videogame. :mindblown: It's spooky how lifelike little bro is. He legitimately reminds me of my nephew. That introduction was precious.

The level of detail is mind blowing, too. You can even make out the vellus hairs on Aloy's face in proper lighting. That's crazy.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The ledge grabbing being a little finicky at times is all I got gameplay wise, but the platforming overall is so much better than HZD, along with everything else, I can’t complain too much. It hasn’t fukked me up at this point