Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Daps
FL_itXfWQAAdS-D

FL8bIGiXMAIzuSP

:wow: GAMEPLAY captures. we officially have reached CGI quality in open world gameplay. Sony :wow:
Put some respect on GOTY R&C Rift Apart's name :ufdup:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Only major negative I have right now is that I think Aloy talks too much. To the point of being Captain obvious for puzzles :beli: I'm not that stupid, and just when I get used to it she has times where she either cancels or talks over NPC dialogue I'm trying to hear...
tumblr_mhnzpxrPqW1r7g5fko2_500.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only major negative I have right now is that I think Aloy talks too much. To the point of being Captain obvious for puzzles :beli: I'm not that stupid, and just when I get used to it she has times where she either cancels or talks over NPC dialogue I'm trying to hear...
tumblr_mhnzpxrPqW1r7g5fko2_500.gif

Same. Like bytch shut up and let me move the damn box :stopitslime:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I unlocked the glide, I hold down square to activate it but nothing happens. how do u use the glide???

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Playing in quality mode( I don't mind 30fps ) and the graphics are honestly distractingly good. Like, I don't think I've seen a single bad texture. Worst part is the hair rendering but most people wear some type of headwear. Half my playtime gotta be just looking at shyt :wow:

FL_q2D2XMAAu9Q4

The drop in quality in 60fps aint it. The 30fps is like Spider-Man/Ratchet tier so it's very responsive, maybe they'll make the performance mode cleaner by the time I finish the main campaign.

thoughts:

- everything I wanted improved from the first, has been. Exploration, traversal, melee, etc.
- Is it just me or is Aloy very unlikeable? I get it, she's trying to save the world but sheeez.
- I only just reached Plainsong but honestly the side quests are more interesting than the main ones so far. I like the political fukkery.

I tried running up on a lvl 30 thunderjaw and got bodied. I'm playing on hard but it feels like Aloy has 10hp :picard: