Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Aloy: "I see you have a new look." :mjpls:

Varl: "Haven't had time to shave while looking for you. It's not permanent."

Aloy: "Good." :hhh:

ChiefAbleHoneyeater-max-1mb.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So the whole adjustable difficulty when it comes to enemy aggression vs. resources and stuff like that. Is it not accessible until a certain part past the intro or something, as I don't recall seeing it in the initial set up.

You probably figured it out already but for those that didn't it's under Accessibility. First line is Difficulty which you toggle to custom and its the third option down.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
confession: im 100% a resolution breh at this point. Game jsut looks so much crispier and clean, unfortunately. The performance mode has too much of a film grainy look to it. If you turn down camera sensitivity it solves the slide show look you get from moving the camera in resolution.

I played Rift Apart in resolution mode also. It might become a common thing with these ps5 cross-gen games for me. You don't get the 60fps high res benefits the ps4 games with patches get.

also i saw a lot of people say they didn't fukk wiht melee but im deep in the melee skill tree and I feel like im using it a lot, especially since i run out of ammo so often.

Imma try this. Resolution looks dann good, but its choppy as fukk.

The day Sony announce the ps5 pro, if they do, it's day one. Even then Ray Tracing and 60fps still may not be possible. We probably looking at next gen for that.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I told myself I'd wait to play, maybe until I get a PS5. Besides I just got Sifu and wanted to play that for a while.

fukk all that. Download complete :noah: