Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
rzfYWH.png

FL6eVngWYAMgkz1

rzxhoi.png

horizonforbiddenwest_1njry.png

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wow, they weren't lying when they said how improved side quests and NPCs overal talking/idle animations/etc. are. Resolution mode is looking more and more tempting, I tell ya.:damn: I think I'll just turn it on when first approaching towns/talking to new people n shyt and turn off in combat, lol.:whew:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wow, they weren't lying when they said how improved side quests and NPCs overal talking/idle animations/etc. are. Resolution mode is looking more and more tempting, I tell ya.:damn: I think I'll just turn it on when first approaching towns/talking to new people n shyt and turn off in combat, lol.:whew:

You’ll be full rezzy gang by tomorrow :blessed:

Daps
confession: im 100% a resolution breh at this point. Game jsut looks so much crispier and clean, unfortunately. The performance mode has too much of a film grainy look to it. If you turn down camera sensitivity it solves the slide show look you get from moving the camera in resolution.

I played Rift Apart in resolution mode also. It might become a common thing with these ps5 cross-gen games for me. You don't get the 60fps high res benefits the ps4 games with patches get.

also i saw a lot of people say they didn't fukk wiht melee but im deep in the melee skill tree and I feel like im using it a lot, especially since i run out of ammo so often.
I always choose resolution because of the cx
Games like this is why I bought a CX
Imagine if it were PS5 exclusive I can't imagine it Idk how they improve on this
These graphics make me want to shed a tear :banderas: