Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I didn't know they had Meek Mill doing mocap :dwillhuh:

FLkga6-X0AY8Lp6

It's def Nathan Stewart-Jarrets likeness ( from Utopia, Misfits and the new Candyman flick) :dead: not sure he's involved with the project but that bears a striking resemblance

iu

iu

iu

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Skillup says its the best open world game he’s ever played

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

*edit*

he said he hasn’t seen a better open world game since cyberpunk…ehh odd statement…I think maybe he’s just speaking in terms of visuals not actual gameplay in which case his statement makes more sense

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*edit*

he said he hasn’t seen a better open world game since cyberpunk…ehh odd statement…I think maybe he’s just speaking in terms of visuals not actual gameplay in which case his statement makes more sense

The only way he could keep his media credentials :bryan:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya his words were more along the lines of he hasn’t seen a better open world game since cyberpunk…not it was the best open world games he’s ever played

The gaming version of the January 1st “I haven’t seen you since last yr :skip:

Idk if I’ve played another open world game since, other than Dying Light 2

If it’s significantly better than HZD which it’s looking to be, I could easily see it ranking high all time in open worlds. Idk where I put HZD but I’m sure there’s a sizable amount of ppl who think it’s top 10 open world