The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Shut your dumbass up :camby:

Then what was the point of any of the back and forth? That's all I'm saying
Y'all nikkas silly man

You know no one taking this shyt serious, b.

Ain't one of these nikkas even out in the streets, probably just chillin looking out the window hopin no one pulls up.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'm a dumb ass but u the one wishing harm and violence between black folks under the name "black panthers"

Nah breh, your the dumb ass and an embarrassment to your sn.
Lank where i wished that and I'll pos rep you, if not then hold this neg you dumb mothafukka

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Come to Miami. I'll have you on the strip selling that butthole for bags to cut the dope with :dame:

Been there, cut up with some of my haitian fam down there, they love me down there in the sun.

nikka you from Palm Beach Gardens perpetrating, you was on here crying about the weather talking about 64 degrees is too cold...you ole skinless b*stard. You fragile as fukk, I'd break you down like some jenga blocks bytch.

WHAT THE fukk is with your replies to me being sprinkled with some fairy gay dust, b? EVERY reply has a weird stench of a homo nature...you probably at home wearin leotards listening to George Michael's greatest hits..Just stop replying to me, breh.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
fukk n!gga it aint the first time you've been called out for wishing sh!t on Black people. And call yourself Blackestpanthers :laff:
Two High School Students Spent 48 Hours In Jail After Violating "Saggy Pants" Rule!
Uploaded December 09, 2015

Bolivar, TN (WMC) - Two Bolivar Central High School students were jailed after wearing sagging pants in school. "I just took it and went on.

I didn't know what else to do," BCHS student Antonio Ammons said. Ammons had to serve 48 hours behind bars in the Hardeman County Criminal Justice Complex after School Resource Officer Charles Woods charged him with indecent exposure for wearing sagging pants at the school.

Woods said in the report that the sagging happened more than once. Ammons said he has never been in jail and was in a pod with other inmates. "I really didn't like it," Ammons said. Ammons showed WMC Action News 5 what his pants looked like at school.

You can see part of the waistband of his underwear and his gym shorts.

Some parents and students agree something needs to be done, but said jail time is a little too much. "I think jail time might be a little too much, but at the same time there has been a lot of sagging pants," parent Crystal Wing said. "I don't think it's necessary to go to jail for saggy pants, but I think the school should have some kind of punishment though," senior Jordan Perry said.

But other students are angry about it.
Posted By Ghost

:salute: I support these actions. Nobody wants to see your ass cheeks you little fakkit.

Long as they're applying this 'rule' to everyone and not just Black students I have no problem with it.

It's not about civil liberties or freedom to dress how you want, but instead it's about indecent exposure and undercover little fakkits wanting the world to see them.

You might not want to cosign someone who supports white supremacy and their new age jim crow laws. Guy you're quoting supports black people being jailed for sagging. He's an overall clown.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/two-hs-students-spent-48hrs-in-jail-for-sagging.380799/
Says the guy who suports new age jim crow laws to lock up black males for sagging :russell:
Stay in your place

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@Lionking

F5BCGr4.gif