HOMEOWNERS get in here an save $$$$. Ask a plumbing/hvac tech anything...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Adjusting pressure for the entire house is the last resort so for now unscrew the shower heads and pick out the debris where the female threads are. Or even better replace the shower head. Common problem.

I will try the unscrew and clean the shower fixtures but just feels like I always had low pressure in the shower.

I don’t have the default shower head, replaced it years ago.

When I take showers in other places that water be hitting heavy:noah:

But sometimes mines feels like it’s struggling :shaq2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Uncle Kingpin said:
I got an old ac/furnace that is leaking water do I really have to pay 6G's for a new one?:mjcry:Tryna flip this house with the minimum investment

The leak is just part of the issue. If your furnace is over 20 years old, then it's using far too much fuel to run. Most gas/oil furnaces in that age-range I've evaluated over the years have an effective efficiency of about 70% which means for each dollar you spend, you're getting about $0.70 back in heat.....AT THE FLUE. This is important because if the transportation system (ductwork) for the hot air is structurally compromised or improperly air-sealed, you're actually losing even more money by trying to heat non-conditioned spaces like basements, wall cavities, attics, crawl spaces, etc. How much depends on how bad the air-leakage is.​

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read through whole thread but how much school did you do/apprenticeships, etc..... I was looking into this a decade ago. Still interested

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I will try the unscrew and clean the shower fixtures but just feels like I always had low pressure in the shower.

I don’t have the default shower head, replaced it years ago.

When I take showers in other places that water be hitting heavy:noah:

But sometimes mines feels like it’s struggling :shaq2:
likely a piece of the rubber gasket caught inside the shower head. Needle nose pliers will done that in 10 min.

edit: don’t unscrew the fixture itself only the shower head :damn:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read through whole thread but how much school did you do/apprenticeships, etc..... I was looking into this a decade ago. Still interested
24 years in the plumbing field. 8 years in hvac. It’s a ride.
Get in it while u can.
No schools for plumbing only apprenticeships.
Plenty of schools for hvac but they gouge like a mf 10-20k for two years. But it’s worth it.
Be ready to deal with racism head on :shaq:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good thread

Yes it is. This is the type of thread that should be stickied so people can ask questions, because home ownership is not cheap if a person does not know how to do some basic diagnosis on their own shyt, before having to call a technician.

Because once you have to call the HVAC peep the nikka get out the truck saying

giphy.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes it is. This is the type of thread that should be stickied so people can ask questions, because home ownership is not cheap if a person does not know how to do some basic diagnosis on their own shyt, before having to call a technician.

Because once you have to call the HVAC peep the nikka get out the truck saying

giphy.gif
Real talk I walk up to the front door like :mjlit:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk I walk up to the front door like :mjlit:

I would too if I were you. However I am on the other side of the door waiting on your estimate while you still writing shyt down

tenor.gif

All I keep asking myself is what is that nikka writing down and why is he smiling? But what am I going to do? Because I don't like being cold. So I am going to pay whatever it cost to be warm.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I would too if I were you. However I am on the other side of the door waiting on your estimate while you still writing shyt down

tenor.gif

All I keep asking myself is what is that nikka writing down and why is he smiling?
Bruh :dead:
U should see how whitey n nem act when it’s hot/cold asf outside and they’re desperate. My black ass is the only person that can save them. Wife happy to see me but husband seething. Then it’s fixed and everyone is happy again.

:shaq: Til I hit em with the invoice.
Need more brehs in the industry tho.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Samori Toure said:

tenor.gif

All I keep asking myself is what is that nikka writing down and why is he smiling?

If you want to get your costs down, read through this.....​

https://www.energy.gov/energysaver/home-energy-audits/do-it-yourself-home-energy-audits

This is just simple shyt to help you gauge what is necessary vs. what is optional. You'd be better-served by getting an audit performed by a professional, like myself, before contacting a contractor. It will help you save a LOT of money and, should you go ahead with the upgrades/fixes, increase your property value.​

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh :dead:
U should see how whitey n nem act when it’s hot/cold asf outside and they’re desperate. My black ass is the only person that can save them. Wife happy to see me but husband seething. Then it’s fixed and everyone is happy again.

:shaq: Til I hit em with the invoice.
Need more brehs in the industry tho.

Broah I am going to honest with you. I can deal with heat. My African genes kick in and I am fine with the heat. I will sweat a little bit and I am fine.

Fugg the cold. I don't like that shyt. Hell I moved out of Chicago because I hated being cold. Once I am cold I can not focus on shyt but being cold. I will pay whatever the fugg it costs to be warm again.

Charge them muddafuggas whatever you need to charge them and get your paper King. :salute: