"Homeboy" lied to me about a smoking session

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I feel ya he is a teenager he was the one that told me that that nikka had a smoking session with them didn't sound like he had anything to hide that fat piece of shyt so called friend of mine just didn't wont to fukk with me nikka told five different stories in the span of two days I am going to call him todays to let him know that I am cutting him off for now on.
naw dont do that either, just stop hanging out with him, if he calls you up just dont answer or tell him some bullshyt story about you being busy.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
naw dont do that either, just stop hanging out with him, if he calls you up just dont answer or tell him some bullshyt story about you being busy.
You right bruh but I feel if I let him slide them other boys gonna think imma a chump but fukk it imma leave it be fukk that fat nikka.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
He told me he would pick me up after work... I don't know what to do bruhs I tried to confront him about it but he seems kind of mad....
Nobody likes being caught in a lie.
Nobody likes relying on unreliable people.

Perhaps this friendship has run its course. You two are no longer a good fit. Cut back communication with him until you need him again in the future. Only ask him for things. He may feel guilty and try to redeem himself later by being more reliable and less flaky. If he has no further use, then you two will have no further contact. Let it occur organically.

And lay off the weed. It is complicating your social interactions. It is dulling your mental acuity. -_-

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Pucatc: 5143629 said:
How old are you breh?
25 he brought some good (White Widow) for us to smoke I let that nikka know if you don't have no cash he ain't smokin my stash so now he knows what is up I'mma still stop fukking with that nikka a little bit.

Last edited: