"Homeboy" lied to me about a smoking session

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll muthafukkas is stupid LOL, but everybody has had a few frienenemies throughout their lives. Don't fukk with the heathen...

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Ya'll muthafukkas is stupid LOL, but everybody has had a few frienenemies throughout their lives. Don't fukk with the heathen...

Yeah man I see that now I feel used when I think about all that money I spent to smoke with him and them nikkas:sadbron:black people don't appreciate nothin Bruhs:sadbron:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:upsetfavre: Over weed?
2P0VXMY.png

man its deeper than weed

its about respect man.

you gotta really sit back and think about what HE THINKS about you

i aint saying run up on the nikka and check him

but...

drink.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man I see that now I feel used when I think about all that money I spent to smoke with him and them nikkas:sadbron:black people don't appreciate nothin Bruhs:sadbron:

Well, you know the truth now, so don't backslide and start hanging with him again. In reality, I don't really think anybody has 'true' friends. I know people I'd do anything for, but I can't say they would do the same shyt for me in return, so that's how I treat the situation. You came into this world alone, you get a paycheck by yourself, you fukk p*ssy by yourself, and you're going to die by yourself. fukk friends.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
2P0VXMY.png

man its deeper than weed

its about respect man.

you gotta really sit back and think about what HE THINKS about you

i aint saying run up on the nikka and check him

but...

drink.gif
Sadly I think you rite bruh imma have to check him in front of the fellas shyt was mad disrespectful I gotta take my brother out back and smack him a few times especially when that nikka is always smoking my shyt thanks bruh y'all nikkas really opened my eyes.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly I think you rite bruh imma have to check him in front of the fellas shyt was mad disrespectful I gotta take my brother out back and smack him a few times especially when that nikka is always smoking my shyt thanks bruh y'all nikkas really opened my eyes.

For what? Just don't fukk with him. You already brought it up to him once. When he calls you on some cool shyt, act like you gonna smoke with him and don't call him back. Do the same shyt. Fighting is for the birds though..it ain't like he's your bytch. Plus, you might not win and I'm just being real.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Well, you know the truth now, so don't backslide and start hanging with him again. In reality, I don't really think anybody has 'true' friends. I know people I'd do anything for, but I can't say they would do the same shyt for me in return, so that's how I treat the situation. You came into this world alone, you get a paycheck by yourself, you fukk p*ssy by yourself, and you're going to die by yourself. fukk friends.
Thanks for the advice my man motherfukkas just want to use you in this world I guess the Most High had to teach me this lesson about snakes in fakes nikkas take kindness for weakness but imma have to show that nikka.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
For what? Just don't fukk with him. You already brought it up to him once. When he calls you on some cool shyt, act like you gonna smoke with him and don't call him back. Do the same shyt. Fighting is for the birds though..it ain't like he's your bytch. Plus, you might not win and I'm just being real.
Hmm you are right bruh imma be done with that nikka now I'll get his ass back along with the rest of them but for now I'm going to cut em all off I ain't even buying weed from his cousin anymore fukk them nikkas.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm you are right bruh imma be done with that nikka now I'll get his ass back along with the rest of them but for now I'm going to cut em all off I ain't even buying weed from his cousin anymore fukk them nikkas.

Exactly. Update the thread in a few days and tell us what happened.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
breh why u always coming with them one shot kills :dead:
Yeah dis nikka man got me looking at these nikkas side ways, its no wonder the nikka was acting funny and talking all low in shyt over the phone. nikka thought he pulled a fast one, but nah I called him back yesterday morning on some :ufdup:nikka started saying, that he was helping his auntie ( I heard him in his nikkas in the background talking ) and couldn't make it to my house, but he had time to make it to the other nikkas house they was smoking at funny how that works:rudy: