"Homeboy" lied to me about a smoking session

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
explain please? what is it? am I too nice, too much of a sucker or both? I don't talk much when I'm high maybe that's why:yeshrug:

Yes... this has probably happened time & time again to the point where the nikka knows he can treat you like whatever & you'll still be around... earn your respect back... stop fukking with him... keep them fake nikkas from around you...

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Cant stand people like that. Want to be in your face when you have something going on, but when they do they are ghost. Cut him off completely or dont smoke him out (so much).

Probably should even mention it to him casually. Im a casual/laidback person most times but I cant deal with people treating me a way Im not feeling and not say anything. Otherwise they will think its okay.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Cant stand people like that. Want to be in your face when you have something going on, but when they do they are ghost.

CS

@ OP Your best bet is to find other friends, they clearly dont fukk with you. My friends will pass me the blunt on principle that Im standing there in the room, and I do the same for them. Its just weed. If yall are anything over 17 yrs old than yall all some failures imo.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nikka I'm the one who's buying it 9 times outta 10 I can hold that mother fukker long as I want that still don't make no sense them nikkas just don't like me like that I guess:yeshrug:

Sounds like you're a pushover, friend. Why the fukk are YOU the one buying 90% of the time? :patrice:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Sounds like you're a pushover, friend. Why the fukk are YOU the one buying 90% of the time? :patrice:
I try to be a cool nikka his boys never have any he buys sum here in there now I see why, them nikkas free loaders and I will tell them to their face how I don't appreciate that bullshyt for now on if they ain't got no cash they ain't smokin my stash.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Next time when yall smoking don't pass that nikka the jay. Just blow smoke in his face :myman:
I got a even better idea when we have our little smoking session going I will buy some good in advanced soon as the other two blunts or rolled in sparked up I will pull it out of my pocket in when they ask to smoke it imma tell them this is just for me and have me a smoking session in their face:myman:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao this dude said "ima stop buying weed from his cousin"

this loser is about to break up with his weed dealer based off the strength of this thread

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
lmao this dude said "ima stop buying weed from his cousin"

this loser is about to break up with his weed dealer based off the strength of this thread
Well Yeah he in his cousin was smoking my shyt Monday so of course I'm going to cut that nikka off along with the rest of that nikkas boy in him too what do you suggest I do keep being a bytch and letting them take advantage of me?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Well Yeah he in his cousin was smoking my shyt Monday so of course I'm going to cut that nikka off along with the rest of that nikkas boy in him too what do you suggest I do keep being a bytch and letting them take advantage of me?
i suggest you just stop hanging around them and try finding some new friends, no reason to cut off a connect over some personal shyt

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
i suggest you just stop hanging around them and try finding some new friends, no reason to cut off a connect over some personal shyt
I feel ya he is a teenager he was the one that told me that that nikka had a smoking session with them didn't sound like he had anything to hide that fat piece of shyt so called friend of mine just didn't wont to fukk with me nikka told five different stories in the span of two days I am going to call him todays to let him know that I am cutting him off for now on.