"Homeboy" lied to me about a smoking session

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Just cut the nikka off
Sadly you are right I knew this nikka since childhood and he do me like that I guess him and his other friends only want to use me when they can get free weed but when they get their shyt they don't want to fukk with me you right bruh fukk all them nikkas no more free loaders:camby:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly you are right I knew this nikka since childhood and he do me like that I guess him and his other friends only want to use me when they can get free weed but when they get their shyt they don't want to fukk with me you right bruh fukk all them nikkas no more free loaders:camby:
fukk it

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
2efi0dt.png
2a9unvn.png
I know bruh I am a idiot for letting them nikkas play me like that i'mma just leave it alone and cut them nikkas off no more free weed from me nikkas don:ufdup:for now on I'm smoking by myself.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
imagine what he was saying to his other nikkas he was smokin with

"that bytch nikka samtalksradio keep hittin my jack and shyt. nikka always tryna smoke with me and shyt :what:"
Damn bruh you keeps it real I see now what type of nikkas they are I am going back to smoking alone fukk em.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka probably telling them nikkas like "damn this nikka needs to get off my dikk, nikka always tryna see me like he my bytch or summin" *group of nikkas start laughing*

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Damn bruh you keeps it real I see now what type of nikkas they are I am going back to smoking alone fukk em.
man when you get high and think back you gonna take it more and more serious

this nikka just disrespected the shyt outta you

i care about my name. thats why i dont move with nikkas

i just move with my cousin and my brother. i dont fukk with other nikkas

when i see you at the corner store ill dap you up and shyt but thats where it stop

marlo from the wire had one of the realest scenes when he said "my name is my name"

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you as much of a bytch nikka in real life as you are on here I don't blame them for not wanting to kick it with you.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
yeah seems like you gotta beat his azz now