"Homeboy" lied to me about a smoking session

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
He told me he would pick me up after work. the nikka doesn't call me, so I give him a call, he tells me that he is coming my way. So the night goes by and I'm wondering where this nikka at. So one of dudes I know tells me he was with them smoking (They were smoking good), but the nikka never told me about it (I even offered to buy a bag like I almost always do) the whole week I was buying weed for us to smoke in the nikka couldn't even invite me to the session. I don't know what to do bruhs I tried to confront him about it but he seems kind of mad (mostly because I caught him in his bullshyt) should I cut this nikka off or what? :patrice: help me bruhs.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You're gonna look like a bum confronting him over a petty ass weed sesh. Just don't smoke him out anymore. It probably wasnt his weed. He can't invite u if it isn't his weed

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sounds very petty and very high school, remember how everyone was like that back then? Always lying about where you were, or where you were going, my boy was the worst with that, I'd sit there just listening to him lie/misdirect/mislead to our other friends social circle, all in pursuit of p*ssy and a place to smoke or drink, or snort, or whatever. Generally it's because of a lack of some crucial resources in high school, and everyones still a kid, immature, selfish, self motivated, But, the recourses....as far as places to be where there were no parents, and you could hook up with a girl, or the opposite for them, or drink a bottle, smoke a blunt, move work, whatever. So everyone was shady like that, back then. But, you grow out of it, and those that don't, are either still without resources, or just stuck in that mentality, and should be left behind. Granstanding speech aside, in close and casual freindships, some bullshyt will happen, esp. when it's bytches and drugs involved, and if it's a worthy friendship you can laugh about it later.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
But that's the thing tho when I get my shyt he quick to call me just seems like some fukk nikka shyt nikka lied over a smoking session but Monday he was smoking up my shyt I guess I have to cut that ****** off then.
what did i tell you nikkas in the other thread bout friends
2P0VXMY.png

they dont exist
2P0VXMY.png

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
You're gonna look like a bum confronting him over a petty ass weed sesh. Just don't smoke him out anymore. It probably wasnt his weed. He can't invite u if it isn't his weed
Mad? Naww, shyt is just funny to me. the only thing I'm mad about is the nikka told three different stories, I knew the nikka was lying I was just trying to see how long he was going to keep up the charade. I guess I have to cut him and the rest of them nikkas off then I am just a free weed plate to them I guess.:yeshrug:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
nikka where im from...

we dont share Ls

we share dutches and lighters.

but if you aint matching. we aint smoking together

Boy C

SPC
Daps
He told me he would pick me up after work. the nikka doesn't call me, so I give him a call, he tells me that he is coming my way. So the night goes by and I'm wondering where this nikka at. So one of dudes I know tells me he was with them smoking (They were smoking good), but the nikka never told me about it (I even offered to buy a bag like I almost always do) the whole week I was buying weed for us to smoke in the nikka couldn't even invite me to the session. I don't know what to do bruhs I tried to confront him about it but he seems kind of mad (mostly because I caught him in his bullshyt) should I cut this nikka off or what? :patrice: help me bruhs.

2P0VXMY.png