Home Sweet Home Alone (Home Alone Sequel #6...This movie fukking sucks)

Daps
i am right now:snoop:

so far...the dad ain't no peter mccalister...pops is a no job ass bum, and they selling the house. that lil fukk isn't even their son...so I'm not sure how that'll fit into this movie yet.

:hhh:

The dad ain't a mob lawyer/high power accountant/Wall st bigwig like Peter Mccalister?

Not their son?

The house is being sold? How are you "home alone" if it aint even really your home anymore technically?

I'm disgusted.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

The dad ain't a mob lawyer/high power accountant/Wall st bigwig like Peter Mccalister?

Not their son?

The house is being sold? How are you "home alone" if it aint even really your home anymore technically?

I'm disgusted.

fukk a spoiler tag...here's it so far

that jobless bum and his wife are the bad guys.

so that lil fukk kid supposedly stole something from the bum's house (which is worth 200,000), so they're tying to get it back. So he's trying to defend his house from them. His house is like the real mccalister house.

and I just saw a scene where they remade this classic:

into some space/future bullshyt then one of the characters tryna be cute by saying they shouldn't remake classics :hhh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:francis: the references to the first 2 movies was lame (but i guess HA 4 or whatever the fukk this was isn't canon:mjlol:)...buzz like we left kevin twice, and now he calls in fake home alerts...and the home is protected by the mccalister security system (guess this really isn't a remake and more of another shytty sequel)

even the trap setting segment is shytty...and they screwed with this theme:

:hhh: one of the traps is putting a VR helmet on the guy and he thinks he really there...how fukking retarded is that

:stopitslime: legos don't hurt like that

so here's the shytty ass "twist":

they finally get to talk to the POS kid and make up. Kid understands they were tryna get him...blah blah blah.

they flash forward to a year later...they sold the doll got money...and invite that fukker and his family to dinner. thank him for bringing their families together

yeah this was fukknig shytty :camby::trash:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
fukk a spoiler tag...here's it so far

that jobless bum and his wife are the bad guys.

so that lil fukk kid supposedly stole something from the bum's house (which is worth 200,000), so they're tying to get it back. So he's trying to defend his house from them. His house is like the real mccalister house.

and I just saw a scene where they remade this classic:

into some space/future bullshyt then one of the characters tryna be cute by saying they shouldn't remake classics :hhh:

Not gonna lie, this post makes want to :smoker: and watch tonight

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this movie was so confused with itself. why did they literally repeat like 5 lines from the originals? the Buzz connection would have been fine. why the fukk did the kid say "give up or are you thirsty for me?" who is that for? who watched that and got excited, "Kevin also said that!" they had a blueprint that wasn't terrible "the kid is kind of the little fukker/antagonist here," but they didn't commit enough. that being said, the internet is gonna be insufferable. it's a 2.5/5 movie, and it's not nearly as bad as people are gonna make it seem. also one of the quickest watches ever. the 1.5 hours felt like 45 minutes

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i bet the origjnal pitch/script wasn't bad. they seemed like they wanted to do something different and then Disney stepped in and told them to cut that shyt out. "How are people gonna know this is a Home Alone without torture on the stairs?! We need more ice, dammit! Have the kid say the same shyt as Kevin!!!! Big family, mom on plane!!!!"

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i bet the origjnal pitch/script wasn't bad. they seemed like they wanted to do something different and then Disney stepped in and told them to cut that shyt out. "How are people gonna know this is a Home Alone without torture on the stairs?! We need more ice, dammit! Have the kid say the same shyt as Kevin!!!! Big family, mom on plane!!!!"

regardless if there's references to the original 2 or not, i think it still would've been bad.

If it wasn't named home alone, I think it might've fared a little better (i think adding buzz/HA references hurt it more than helped)...but it'd still get comparisons to it as a rip off.

no one really likes 3-5 (now 6).

3 might hold some nostalgia for some people but only real classis are the first 2.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But is it better than Home Alone Dogs though? :lupe:

9200000020190696.jpg

Because if not I aint fukkin with it :camby: