Home Sweet Home Alone (Home Alone Sequel #6...This movie fukking sucks)

Daps
Reppin
Glad to see the brutal violence of the original wasn’t toned down for this one.:mjgrin:

shooting a dude in the head with a billiard ball? :picard:

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
This movie is not targeted towards our demographic clearly. Original movie bias aside, I can see kids nowadays being into this. Me, personally I’m going to pop in the original but let the kids have their wave
I somewhat agree but kids still love the OG. My 6 year old niece watches like once a month:gag:. My cousin bribes her kids with movies that were hot when I was a kid. I think Disney has been trying, lazily trying, to tap into this market: media millennials and their children can enjoy.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
This movie is not targeted towards our demographic clearly. Original movie bias aside, I can see kids nowadays being into this. Me, personally I’m going to pop in the original but let the kids have their wave
fukk a demographic. The original 2 were legit classics to everybody.

Mac had a natural charisma as a lead, which matters too.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
fukk a demographic. The original 2 were legit classics to everybody.

Mac had a natural charisma as a lead, which matters too.

yeah, they were. But this is a different time. This movie ain’t for us. So it don’t make difference. I don’t particularly watch remakes ever but this looks like it could be fun for the younger kids. It’s a different time, studios ain’t lookin to make legit classics a lot of the time, just trying to make a quick bucks and put it on streaming, boom, keep it moving. Movies are disposable af nowadays with all the content out. Compared to the first 2, it’s going to drastically pale in comparison. As long as it’s as good as Home Alone 3, I’d consider it a win.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
yeah, they were. But this is a different time. This movie ain’t for us. So it don’t make difference. I don’t particularly watch remakes ever but this looks like it could be fun for the younger kids. It’s a different time, studios ain’t lookin to make legit classics a lot of the time, just trying to make a quick bucks and put it on streaming, boom, keep it moving. Movies are disposable af nowadays with all the content out. Compared to the first 2, it’s going to drastically pale in comparison. As long as it’s as good as Home Alone 3, I’d consider it a win.
True. Which sucks. We have countless hours of content at our fingertips nowadays which is great, but part of me hates this microwave era :mjcry:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Looks ok. Kids may like it once they watch it, while adults have already made their minds up that they hate it :laugh:
emphasis on the bolded. these kind of movie aren't for us anymore. Our parents probably thought the original home alone was trash too.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
RRxGHaR.png

not gon lie...i chuckled when he tried to snort the m&ms like Pacino lol.

Other than that, they knew better than to remake this.