Home Sweet Home Alone (Home Alone Sequel #6...This movie fukking sucks)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Is this one of the situations where if the studio doesn't release a movie they lose rights to the franchise?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Home Alone was originally made by 20th Century Fox which is now owned by Disney. They're free to do with it what they wish.

In that case fukk em:pachaha:

Don't they know that the reboot game is over? Now you make a sequel set ~30 yrs from the OG that ignores most of the sequels that no one likes and continues where the original(s) left off.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol@reboot game being over. Kids will think this is better just because it's new.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Who asked for this :gucci:

They couldve just done a movie about adult Kevin being stuck in an apartment complex while it's getting taken over on some diehard shyt. Home alone was already just die hard for kids just take the extra step instead of making a movie about a fat british child :mjlol:

Daps
This was clearly made for millennials to watch with there children. What they didn't count on was my generation are some fukking haters. You think our parents were impressed with the the original home alone. They were prob thinking how is this 10 year old doing this loony toon shyt to joe pesci
:unimpressed:

y'all dudes is CRAZY :laff:

Daps
I'm finally watching this.

How the hell does Buzz become a cop in England? :dwillhuh:

I mean, I'm assuming they're in the UK due to the accents :dwillhuh:
Nah breh. It’s a British and American couple who have kids from prior marriages.
The setting is still in the USA.

This looks like trash but I do wanna see the slapstick violence scene in 2021. It’s Disney so I’m sure they will be creative.

With that being said, this kid doesn’t appear strong enough to be a lead yet in his career

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Alright. One of you brehs/brehettes has to watch this sacrileges shyt and report back to us what it's like. I don't nominate myself.

i am right now:snoop:

so far...the dad ain't no peter mccalister...pops is a no job ass bum, and they selling the house. that lil fukk isn't even their son...so I'm not sure how that'll fit into this movie yet.