Home Sweet Home Alone (Home Alone Sequel #6...This movie fukking sucks)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*
Home Alone....

they left a 10 y/o unattended for days....cops came to arrest the dudes tryin to break into his crib....why wasn't ACS alerted?....the cops didn't investigate further than just arresting the crooks?....whole family should have been split up due to neglectful parenting....:sas1:

shyt Kevin knew they were criminals for weeks. And witnessed multiple crimes

Why didn't he just call the police off top and snitch.

Why didn't the parents call the police to hold him overnight? Or have a neighbor or friend or somebody go check on him
home alone..
*mom calls cops *
i left my kid at home and im out of town. can you go check on him?:sadbron:

*cop shows up to house and rings doorbell"
:manny:
*leaves when no one answers*

really, breh?
thats it:snoop:

Home Alone....each "trap" that kevin set up was miscalculated with a delay that anyone could react in time to get out of the way....the blowtorch to the head?..he stood there screaming...natural reaction is to immediately move...the iron fallin down? he seen it comin and it took at least 15 secs for it to fall..he would have moved....the hot doorknob...the pain sensors in the human body react way too quick for him to keep holding onto the knob...every "trap" was flawed if u think about it...

In the movie "Home Alone".

The 2 crooks wouldn't have bothered with robbing the McAlister house. Criminals look for easy targets. After seeing that people were still there, even if it was only a kid, they woulda moved on to something else.

I mean, I guess they coulda tried to rob that house anyway but I think they would have thought it was too much of a hassle and moved on to other houses.

gonna watch it to see if any of this gets addressed.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Surprise they didn't make the kid gay or trans :mjlit:

Looks like complete trash but we are not the target audience, old heads were probably calling the original crap back in the day too.

Still when I have kids they gonna grow up with the originals, fukk this modern crap.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
This was clearly made for millennials to watch with there children. What they didn't count on was my generation are some fukking haters. You think our parents were impressed with the the original home alone. They were prob thinking how is this 10 year old doing this loony toon shyt to joe pesci
:unimpressed: