HOLY SHYT: JORDAN PEELE is dropping A NEW BLASSIC

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mark my words. The twist will be that their counterparts are voodoo dolls come to life being controlled by that white couple. Peele on some esoteric shyt with this one. The rabbit imagery is in there for a reason. Its gonna be some ritual type shyt involving a rabbits foot. I could be wrong but cmon...yall know its gonna be something like that.

The only reason imma say it probably ain't exactly this is because it looked like White broad caught it...but yeah, I think it will be something in this realm...

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Mark my words. The twist will be that their counterparts are voodoo dolls come to life being controlled by that white couple. Peele on some esoteric shyt with this one. The rabbit imagery is in there for a reason. Its gonna be some ritual type shyt involving a rabbits foot. I could be wrong but cmon...yall know its gonna be something like that.
:ohhh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Off the trailer I assume they are a suburban, middle class Black family who may try to assimilate as much as possible into cac society. The car scene with I got 5 on it is a representation of them trying to show their blackness privately with their kids despite being cornballs anytime else (school, the workplace).

The crazy half of them is a representation of how Black people go insane wearing a mask everyday.

I'm sure everything I just said is totally off.

Interesting...I could see this.

I mean, there is something to be said that they let "them" into their home like the circumstances they meet them under aren't strange...so that means they are willing to investigate it (which may be the significance of the white rabbit).

And, there has got to be something to the idea that the young boy sees "them" first...he is the one who doesn't know what "I Got 5 On It" means...

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
shyt... I hope "Club Nouveau" got they Publishing... that's the group that "The Luniz" sampled for "I got 5 on it".

Both groups should get paid. "Club Nouveau" for the music and "The Luniz" for the lyrics.

Yo! Those drawings are creeping me out. :hhh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That line obviously comes off as a joke on him being a cornball brotha by nature and trying to sound tough

The beginning of the trailer makes them seem like the cornball family who mainly fukk with white people and are on that :mjpls: steez

I think it's more that he's not a tough guy and not a cornball. That's probably a weekend getaway with the white people he knows from work. I don't get the :mjpls: vibe from the family