HOLY SHYT: JORDAN PEELE is dropping A NEW BLASSIC

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can see what you mean. I had to stare at the quick second cut of the white woman with the scissors near the end of the trailer. She was looking extra devious while appearing to cut her face. :patrice:

And am I wrong for seeing a white rabbit in the center of the poster image, with two black faces on either side?

I'm all the way in on this already. Peele definitely has my trust as a viewer.
Yup as soon as I saw blondie with the scissors I knew something was up. The scissors and the rabbit imagery definitely is gonna add up to something wild.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_pkasvuYpRH1qgfbkmo1_500.gif

tumblr_pkasvuYpRH1qgfbkmo2_500.gif

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I wanna take all the dudes saying this trash, check them against the ones who were talking trash about the first Get Out trailer. :mjlol:

Of course he corny on purpose, the preview starts with him singing in the car while his kids mock him and then they vacationing with a bunch of corny White people. :gucci:
Singing I got 5 on it is corny lol? Also his kids didn’t mock him

And if you say so. I hope it’s just not actual cringeworthy acting

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
When he says "If you wanna get crazy, we can get crazy".......Tyler Perry immediately popped up in my head.

giphy.gif
That line obviously comes off as a joke on him being a cornball brotha by nature and trying to sound tough

The beginning of the trailer makes them seem like the cornball family who mainly fukk with white people and are on that :mjpls: steez

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Off the trailer I assume they are a suburban, middle class Black family who may try to assimilate as much as possible into cac society. The car scene with I got 5 on it is a representation of them trying to show their blackness privately with their kids despite being cornballs anytime else (school, the workplace).

The crazy half of them is a representation of how Black people go insane wearing a mask everyday.

I'm sure everything I just said is totally off.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Trailer looks good to me. If you disagree, then still give it a chance because he earned it after Get Out.
Even if it turns out to be underwhelming, Im glad we are getting another original movie instead of the 46th remake/reboot/superhero movie of the year.
:salute:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
That white broad is one of the ugliest women on TV right now