HOLY SHYT: JORDAN PEELE is dropping A NEW BLASSIC

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
After Get Out, this brehs can do no wrong.

Lupita looks like she's knocking it out the pac in this.

The kids can make or break this movie, good child actors are rare but I like what I see.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ: Damn breh, you were thinking about doppelgangers in high school?
I used to get a lot of deja vu experiences and eventually I stopped - afterwards I got dreams that'd line up just a bit differently than what I'd been accustomed to in the deja vu stuff. Felt like I was 'off the rails' in a weird sense.

Then I started having dreams about myself, from the third person. Doing stuff that just didn't quite line up either.

Then it turned into me watching all this stuff play out, trying to ignore it, then the other versions of myself making eye contact, brushing me aside, etc.

For the past few years its been either being brutally killed, watching them cross all sorts of lines with the people I care about, or committing other fukked up acts of violence. And its always made worse because I've felt I've had the capacity for violence in ways that lot of people don't since an early age. Its fukked watching yourself do shyt you said you'd never do. Or getting your teeth kicked into your throat by a version of yourself that thinks you're too soft to be relied on.

So yeah....

O8q4OdM.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I used to get a lot of deja vu experiences and eventually I stopped - afterwards I got dreams that'd line up just a bit differently than what I'd been accustomed to in the deja vu stuff. Felt like I was 'off the rails' in a weird sense.

Then I started having dreams about myself, from the third person. Doing stuff that just didn't quite line up either.

Then it turned into me watching all this stuff play out, trying to ignore it, then the other versions of myself making eye contact, brushing me aside, etc.

For the past few years its been either being brutally killed, watching them cross all sorts of lines with the people I care about, or committing other fukked up acts of violence. And its always made worse because I've felt I've had the capacity for violence in ways that lot of people don't since an early age. Its fukked watching yourself do shyt you said you'd never do. Or getting your teeth kicked into your throat by a version of yourself that thinks you're too soft to be relied on.

So yeah....

O8q4OdM.gif

:lupe:

Yeah I see the creep factor in that. TLR had a thread on this a while back about what you'd do if you met your double/alternate self. I always thought either that copy works with me and if he won't it's a creature that I'm willing to body :demonic: I'll take any kind of L to get rid of it. I just can't have somebody running around with my face acting as me.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:lupe:

Yeah I see the creep factor in that. TLR had a thread on this a while back about what you'd do if you met your double/alternate self. I always thought either that copy works with me and if he won't it's a creature that I'm willing to body :demonic: I'll take any kind of to L to get rid of it. I just can't have somebody running around with my face acting as me.
a whole lot of
jVJhx2d.gif
where you're the goon and upham at the same time