HOLY SHYT: JORDAN PEELE is dropping A NEW BLASSIC

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'd be shocked if they did. Club Noveau about to eat good tho.

You're right, they used the actual luniz song so they will get some money, I hope, but club noveau will be getting the bulk

The strings in the trailer might be from the original song

Last edited:

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Mark my words. The twist will be that their counterparts are voodoo dolls come to life being controlled by that white couple. Peele on some esoteric shyt with this one. The rabbit imagery is in there for a reason. Its gonna be some ritual type shyt involving a rabbits foot. I could be wrong but cmon...yall know its gonna be something like that.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Whoa breh M'baku doesn't look like Tyler Perry

When he says "If you wanna get crazy, we can get crazy".......Tyler Perry immediately popped up in my head.

giphy.gif

article-2264854-1706AD82000005DC-911_306x354.jpg

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the Luniz still own their publishing for this song because the checks are about to start rolling in.

shyt... I hope "Club Nouveau" got they Publishing... that's the group that "The Luniz" sampled for "I got 5 on it".

Both groups should get paid. "Club Nouveau" for the music and "The Luniz" for the lyrics.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Okay, I change my mind....The movie looks promising but the Father seems corny.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mark my words. The twist will be that their counterparts are voodoo dolls come to life being controlled by that white couple. Peele on some esoteric shyt with this one. The rabbit imagery is in there for a reason. Its gonna be some ritual type shyt involving a rabbits foot. I could be wrong but cmon...yall know its gonna be something like that.

I can see what you mean. I had to stare at the quick second cut of the white woman with the scissors near the end of the trailer. She was looking extra devious while appearing to cut her face. :patrice:

And am I wrong for seeing a white rabbit in the center of the poster image, with two black faces on either side?

I'm all the way in on this already. Peele definitely has my trust as a viewer.