HOLY SHYT: JORDAN PEELE is dropping A NEW BLASSIC

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Especially with the father acting cac corny in the beginning. Families usually follow dad's lead. Their real selves probably got tired of that shyt and are attacking it.

More proof that c00ns know exactly what they're doing. Your true self is innate and never dies.
Their real selves seem demented and apparently fetishytic....ohhhh

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They're cheaper:mjpls:

Same way mlb owners can get away with paying top talent black dominicans and cubans in plantains instead of dealing with 'uppity american blacks' who know their worth.

the Dominican baseball players are usually imported from the DR. Are you saying that this is the exact same case here?

I’m asking before I look up the actual background of these celebrities.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Them nikkas play baseball from diapers dummy, american black people not playing baseball like that

But his comment also makes no sense because if Dominicans in general play for nothing the MLB could easily go to the Bronx, Boston or NJ and give them all contracts.

Obviously not the case which is why I asked him to give me details on the background of the black immigrant actors because if they truly worked hard for their position that means his “work for cheap” theory is retarded.

There’s a big difference between an immigrant being raised in a first world country or being born in a first world country to an immigrant who doesn’t even live in America/first world country at all.