Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
"We Are Our Worst Enemies"
Triple Entendre :wow:

Subconsciously "Self -Sabotage"
Literally "Self - Hate"
Racially "Black on Black Hate"​

Especially with the father acting cac corny in the beginning. Families usually follow dad's lead. Their real selves probably got tired of that shyt and are attacking it.

More proof that c00ns know exactly what they're doing. Your true self is innate and never dies.

Last edited:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
That line obviously comes off as a joke on him being a cornball brotha by nature and trying to sound tough

The beginning of the trailer makes them seem like the cornball family who mainly fukk with white people and are on that :mjpls: steez

And he got that Howard garb on lol this movie gonna hurt feelings. Im too excited!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been telling you, p*ssy...I'm gonna keep exposing you as the lilly white homosexual deviant that you are. A fraud on the internet pretending to be Black. You a straight clown. Slack jawed, pimple faced, washed up cac ashamed to be what you are on an internet messageboard full of nikkas that you never gonna meet. You p*ssy.
stupid fukk :wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Not going because of black immigrants but invest in white people's shyt everyday brehs :scust:
I have posted numerous times about my savings account and my yearly income. Do you think with my middle income status do you think I live in the burbs? I don’t! I live in the city. Why should I deprive the city of a high income minority with exceptional children?

We as black people know the game of gentrification, and yet we continue to play it.

Dog, we are our own enemy.

Look at the movie Get Out. The white antagonist was scouting the internet looking for exceptional black people. And here we are walking into the mouth of the lion (suburbs) and feigning horror of being chewed alive.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I have posted numerous times about my savings account and my yearly income. Do you think with my middle income status do you think I live in the burbs? I don’t! I live in the city. Why should I deprive the city of a high income minority with exceptional children?

We as black people know the game of gentrification, and yet we continue to play it.

Dog, we are our own enemy.

Look at the movie Get Out. The white antagonist was scouting the internet looking for exceptional black people. And here we are walking into the mouth of the lion (suburbs) and feigning horror of being chewed alive.
:what: