HOLY SHYT: JORDAN PEELE is dropping A NEW BLASSIC

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
nikkas is writin thesis's on this movie off a trailer. This shyt bout to do some serious numbers.

That trailer is fire. Love how they flipped that classic. Might have to watch this when it hits the nets. Still haven't watched Get Out.
stop bootlegging and put your money where your mouth is

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I used to get a lot of deja vu experiences and eventually I stopped - afterwards I got dreams that'd line up just a bit differently than what I'd been accustomed to in the deja vu stuff. Felt like I was 'off the rails' in a weird sense.

Then I started having dreams about myself, from the third person. Doing stuff that just didn't quite line up either.

Then it turned into me watching all this stuff play out, trying to ignore it, then the other versions of myself making eye contact, brushing me aside, etc.

For the past few years its been either being brutally killed, watching them cross all sorts of lines with the people I care about, or committing other fukked up acts of violence. And its always made worse because I've felt I've had the capacity for violence in ways that lot of people don't since an early age. Its fukked watching yourself do shyt you said you'd never do. Or getting your teeth kicked into your throat by a version of yourself that thinks you're too soft to be relied on.

So yeah....

O8q4OdM.gif
i was the same. i use to have serious cases of deja vu. i haven't had one in about 5 years though.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Cant wait for the “You will not replace us” chants and protest.

Its too late.

From sports, to music, from politics to now cinema, Caribbean, African & Negropean immigrants to America have already taken over as the face of Black America.

:blessed:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Mark my words. The twist will be that their counterparts are voodoo dolls come to life being controlled by that white couple. Peele on some esoteric shyt with this one. The rabbit imagery is in there for a reason. Its gonna be some ritual type shyt involving a rabbits foot. I could be wrong but cmon...yall know its gonna be something like that.

white people gonna end up being the villain in all of Peele's movies :russ:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:troll: troll post

Where is any of this happening :mjlol:

Malcolm X, Breel Embiid, KRS-One, Ella Mai, Andre Iguodala, Biggie, Patrick Ewing, Barack Obama, 21 Savage, XXXTentacion, Luol Deng, Idris Elba, Charlize Theron, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Kodak Black, Kofi Kingston, Naomi Osaka, ASAP Rocky, Seal, Stokely Carmichael, Delroy Lindo, Meagan Good, John Boyega, Basquiat, Kerry Washington, Daniel Kaluuya, Klay Thompson, Lupita NYong'o, Max B, Gil Scott-Heron, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Simone Biles, Serge Ibaka, Desus & Mero, Colin Powell, Nicki Minaj, Dikembe Mutombo, Nia Long, Elon Musk, Sidney Poitier, DJ Akademiks, W.E.B Du Bois, Usher, etc.

Face it, #AADOSgang been boxed out the paint by #BoatGang excellence for generations. :blessed::umad: