Holy shyt drill rap has spread to FRANCE(France goons bitin lil reese flow, toatin AR 15s! )

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
lol i am surprised aint nobody said shyt about that, and his face turning into a gorilla or some shyt at 55 sec

some old white french mom tellin her kids,

see i told you they were monkeys :troll:
It would be pretty silly of him to present this image of a tough hard dude whilst being concerned about the opinions of white French suburban mothers don't you think?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
them us- france collabo :ohlawd:
Iam Feat. Wu Tang Clan - La Saga

Missy featuring MC Solaar - All N My Grill

N.T.M ft Nas - Affirmative Action

Yeah, La Saga was my shyt. Also the NTM affirmative action remix was dope. I was never a Missy Elliot fan but I fukks with MC Solaar. This is one of my favourite MC Solaar joints.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is what you nikkas take pride in, then white supremacy already won. This is really sad though, black folks all around the world getting their ass handed to them. This is depressing as fukk. If our people can't prosper in France of all places, that says a lot about our condition.
No.
What I think it says about "our condition" is that Ghetto's
with black inhabitants is hardly an American phenomenon.
It's been touched on in TLR before but the Suburbs of France are where the
poor typically are while the wealthy middle class and upper class take up residence
in the City's. And we don't have to guess what color the majority of these people are.....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No.
What I think it says about "our condition" is that Ghetto's
with black inhabitants is hardly an American phenomenon.
It's been touched on in TLR before but the Suburbs of France are where the
poor typically are while the wealthy middle class and upper class take up residence
in the City's. And we don't have to guess what color the majority of these people are.....
Mainly blacks that are uneducated and embrace that lifestyle.
I've been to France and there are many prominent blacks there in all aspects. But unlike hood negroes that wanna stunt they are not quick to jump in front of a camera. Paris from what i saw was full of black people to the point where it seemed like they were almost the majority there.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
the crazy thing is that zoo song goes harder than anything them gbe nikkaz put out. and the gangsta act is more believable.

It's funny because Kaaris looks way more like a believable street dude than little azz Reese, but in real life usually it's dudes who don't look the part who are holding down the streets. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out Kaaris is a studio gangsta, we already know Reese bout dat life, "wat dat mean?" :heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There is alot of dope french music in hiphop. My favorite french artists are Stromae and Maitre Gims

My cousin who lives in Haiti put me on to Stromae. Dude is cool i guess. He's like the french version of Will.I.AM

THe "papa ou tu es" song (pronounced "papa.ou.t'ai') is dope at first but mofos were blasting that shyt so much that it got played out and eventually got on my nerves.