Holy shyt drill rap has spread to FRANCE(France goons bitin lil reese flow, toatin AR 15s! )

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doggy sounds kinda cool but some of his rhymes are a bit .. blah. It's like he trying too hard to be hard. :mjlol:
As seen in this snippet at the 2:30 mark where he spits:
"Fusil qui tue je te la met en pleine tête/
Ta mère a sale pute, Il est trop tard pour Charètte/
C'est pas parce que tu ne joues plus que le jeu s'arrète/

Had me looking at this fool like :beli: :russ:
what's the translation? :lupe:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's really more the way he delivers it. It's hard to translate it and make it make sense but loosly it says

My riflfle that kills pointed strait at your head/
From your mom to your dirty whore, it's too late to Charrete/
Just because you stopped playing doesnt mean the game is over/

I'd need a Parisian to translate the "charrette" part because what it means to me doesnt make sense there. Might be some Parisian slang. Just like various english speaking countries have different slangs, so do french.

Kinda feeling the hook tho. :ehh: but overall the lyrics are like ..meh. I've heard much better french rappers than this

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
damn they bit everything, even the hand gestures. rap sounds terrible in every language but american english.
at least he had french bytches twerking in his video doe. :manny:
You do understand that you feel that wy because you dont understand it, right? Some of the dopest underground raps i've heard has been in spanish, actually. THis cuban group called La Fabri-K and another one i saw in Costa Rica but the groups was actually from Panama. Cant recall their name

are all the black people in france in that video ? haha
Have you ever been in Paris, breh? :what:
Some parts of Paris have so many black that it's all you see. More blacks there than a LOT of major U.S cities and it's not even close in some cases. That's pretty much all you see in the subway there.
When you hear these skinheads on st0rmfr0nt crying about how blacks are taking over parts of Europe, they are NOT exagerrating :pachaha:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Doggy sounds kinda cool but some of his rhymes are a bit .. blah. It's like he trying too hard to be hard. :mjlol:
As seen in this snippet at the 2:30 mark where he spits:
"Fusil qui tue je te la met en pleine tête/
Ta mère a sale pute, Il est trop tard pour Charètte/
C'est pas parce que tu ne joues plus que le jeu s'arrète/

Had me looking at this fool like :beli: :russ:

Just found the lyrics online. Turns out i was a bit off on the first line. It's not "fusil qui tue". It's "but du tur-fu". I have no clue what "tur-fu" means. Probably another Parisian slang

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
damn they bit everything, even the hand gestures. rap sounds terrible in every language but american english.
at least he had french bytches twerking in his video doe. :manny:
nikka French Raps be slamming. I was in Paris a couple years back drunk as fukk in a club. F rench how's be getting down.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Just found the lyrics online. Turns out i was a bit off on the first line. It's not "fusil qui tue". It's "but du tur-fu". I have no clue what "tur-fu" means. Probably another Parisian slang

tur-fu is slang ("verlan", a slang where you invert the syllables of a word) for "futur" (future).

Kaaris is ass to me, but French rap 10-15 years ago was the shyt. A lot of classic material. It went to shyt somewhere down the line tho. Still easily the second best rap scene in the world tho.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
tur-fu is slang ("verlan", a slang where you invert the syllables of a word) for "futur" (future).

Kaaris is ass to me, but French rap 10-15 years ago was the shyt. A lot of classic material. It went to shyt somewhere down the line tho. Still easily the second best rap scene in the world tho.
Just like rap in the U.S

I think i pretty much started tuning out rap around 2008-2009. Every now and then i'll hear some dope joint but i dont even look for it anymore. I just jam to my old joints ad Caribbean music

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
It's really more the way he delivers it. It's hard to translate it and make it make sense but loosly it says
My riflfle that kills pointed strait at your head/
From your mom to your dirty whore, it's too late to Charrete/
Just because you stopped playing doesnt mean the game is over/

I'd need a Parisian to translate the "charrette" part because what it means to me doesnt make sense there. Might be some Parisian slang. Just like various english speaking countries have different slangs, so do french.

Kinda feeling the hook tho. :ehh: but overall the lyrics are like ..meh. I've heard much better french rappers than this

from what I hear it's more like

PUTE SI TU REFUSE JE TE LA MET EN PLEINE TETE
TA MERE LA SALE PUTE, IL EST TROP TARD POUR J'ARRÊTE
C'EST PAS PARCE CE QUE TU NE JOUES PLUS QUE LE JEU S'ARRÊTE

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
from what I hear it's more like

PUTE SI TU REFUSE JE TE LA MET EN PLEINE TETE
TA MERE LA SALE PUTE, IL EST TROP TARD POUR J'ARRÊTE
C'EST PAS PARCE CE QUE TU NE JOUES PLUS QUE LE JEU S'ARRÊTE
I thought it was arrete also at first but as i listened to it again it was obviously not. The first part is "d'ta mere a sale pute" which means of your mother and dirty whore. BUt i found the lyrics online and we are both wrong on the first part of the first line.

I have a hard time understanding Parisians, sometimes. Probably because the people i speak frnch to are either from Haiti like or Maartinique, Guadeloupe and Guinee Bissot and Camerouns. I dont have any Parisians in my circle except for my aunt whom i dont speak to very often